Chapter 57: Path to Clover Kingdom (3/3)

Start from the beginning

Her words struck the bandit that this girl was no ordinary child and that he should be very careful or one careless move can cost him his life. ''No answer? I'm taking that as a yes then.'' 

''[Paralyze].'' When you're this overpowered... She can literally try all things effortlessly. 

With the bandits paralyzed Francisca clasping her hands as a job well done with the effects of the paralysis to end soon she tried finding a rope. ''Y-You ruffian! Who are you?! And be mindful in the presence of the prince!'' A palace guard intended the first move on conversing with Francisca. 

She paid no attention to it as she looked around the bandits for rope or something to tie them up with. Although with the worry of them using magic again or cutting the rope she made sure to find a way to deplete their mana dry leaving them unconscious for a while.

The knight clicked his tongue by the thought of a mere child ignoring him, ''I'm talking to you! A knight is sworn to protect the first prince of the clover kingdom! I will not stand by as you ignore my words---''

''I'm an adventurer who's also a cook as I try to compete in a festival called Rose festival, that will be held in the palace. Enough information right?'' Francisca said uninterested by their conversation. The knight didn't seem satisfied, however. 

''Where did you learn those skills? T-Those spells seemed inhumane. The way you move as well as if, I'm sorry to suspect you of this but your dodging skills remind me of some assassins... A big named one.'' The knight did a guess but it was all true. She was raised in an assassin family so her moves should be almost the same because she was taught by the heiress leader of the clan. 

He continued, ''Maybe I be to ask if you're a part of the Snow Clan?''

''Asking questions when we're not even acquainted by names oh mighty knight?'' (Francisca)

He coughed, ''Pardon me, I'm the head knight in the Clover kingdom. My name is Frederick Ignerum.'' (Frederick the knight) ''The prince and I were on our way back from the birthday party from the Heart kingdom hosted by the princess. While we were on our road, I was sure that this road was safe for the prince for our soldiers made sure there weren't any bandit camps in the past weeks.''

''Listen, Frederick, buddy, you talk too much and you ask too much. I just saved yours and that prince's life. He seems to be hiding even though the battle was done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find some rope or something to bind them down.'' (Francisca) continued to not pay attention to his mindful words. 

GROWL

A little dragon- ahem wyvern, Francisca almost forgetting about her ride and her bags behind them which actually contained the supplies she needed to tie the bandits up. Her wyvern, Eligana bent down her neck for her to climb up and take the rope she needed. 

''There we go,'' Francisca said after she was done tying them up. ''I can leave the rest to you, after all, you are the sworn knights of the first prince, right?'' She caught him by his pride. He turned his head away. Francisca got up from her wyvern petting it before spreading its wings preparing to fly.