Chapter 11: Not an angel but a devil

Not an angel but a devil

Its been 5 hours its technically 7:24 pm its been quite a while after meeting them. I came back to the temple with bruises and wounds.
Joshua is treating my wounds right now and I can feel the pain.

"Aaarghhh..."

"Does it hurt?!" (John)

"What do you think that 'aaarghhh' mean? "

"... " john said.

Joshua kept applying herbs and bandages and I can feel the pain fading a little. I know that I can just heal myself but I got worn out from the fight. My Mana is super low.

"Tell me all the details francisca or else I'll report this to the snow family." (Joshua)

No. I must keep it a secret for the sake of the tribe.

"... " 

Is all I can say.

"Oh yeah?"

*schhiicchh*

Ouch!? He's tightening the bandages

*schhiicchh*

"Ow, ow, ow, ow no I will not tell! Tell mom for all I care!" 

"Can you tell us at least half of the details?" (John)

KC stood there staring at me emotionless, like she's waiting for me to say something.

"Fine. Here is all that happened but please don't tell this to anyone its for the sake of the war not starting again." 

"War? What war?" (John)

"Shh! I'm listening!" (Kc)

"Well first..."

*Flashback*
Welp.. I guess its time to face my promise.

"Excuse me but what is your name umm... Mr. Silver haired elf?"

"Oh it's Helbram Silver. Or you can call me Chief" said chief.

"First of all tell me all about this war and the monster." 

He stared at me before he said a word.

"It seems like I can trust you with this secret. First of all the war between the Northern tribe of Metallicana was been going on for 129 years and its still ongoing. We are still on hiding on this cave because were pretty weak and out of resources. If the enemy knows our location here near ordonia temple we might start a war... And many lives may die." Chief said with sadness on his eyes.

".... "

"What we didn't know was there was a monster living in this cave. It's called the minotaur. We have been hiding here for 5 years. Were been surviving because of all the nature within this cave."

I was shocked as heck! No way! That monster! My eyes was really enlarging and chief seems to notice it.

"It seems you know that monster."

"Ugh yes ummm.. I read it in a.. Book! Yeah a-ah book!" I actually listened not that much in mythology but I heard the beast.

"Okay?! Also the reason the Metallicana tribe won because another tribe helped them. I was so scared. They killed my wife 5 years ago before we got into hiding."