Chapter 52: Celestia's Dilemma

3rd Person's POV

''She's My Queen. No matter how long time has passed. She's still mine.''

The cafe turned silent. Sakura was now questioning if she ever met this girl in her whole 17 years of existence.

However that seventeen life of existence was when she was on earth.

She was now looking somewhat like in a 10-year-old kid's body.

Reinaldo the bastard had nothing to do so might as well kill his time with the ladies. Even if its just kids. He was willing to play with whatever ladies that seemed like an easy target to manipulate.

"But~ you two señoritas look lonely, may I buy you a drink~?" (Reinaldo)

"Like hell, we would---" (Ashley) walked up to Reinaldo with her hand turning into a fist but Sakura held out her arm to stop Ashley in a boxing match with Reinaldo.

"You do know were underage for drinking." (Sakura)

Sakura said in excuse of herself in getting away from this creep. She wanted to walk out on the guy and leave the food... but the food in the castle was so bland it might make her crazy. Not a pinch of salt nor sugar. Just bland dirt. Even the other heroes got sick of it and started complaining but the chef's excuse was, ''Non! They are not used to high-quality food here you're majesty! My cooking is indeed delicious! And no one will be able to top me monsieur!'' 

'I hated that chef. His food was absolute trash. I bet I can even make decent food better than him.' (Sakura)

Now she's more worried about this... Molester and creep. If Reinaldo would've known what the girls thought, he would stop but at the same time, he wouldn't.

"Listen, we just want to eat food that doesn't taste like shit okay? Leave us alone then it'll be a peaceful scene without any kind of problems." (Sakura)

Ashley humped at where the conversation of the two was going and the fact that she can't bite his head off and feed it to the magic beasts outside the kingdom.

"Hohoho~ Mi love hard headed ones... They're more... fun to break.''

Sakura was now the one who's pissed off. She tried punching Reinaldo but thank heavens Ashley was there to grab her by the shoulder and refrain Sakura from making a mess at the cafe.

''LET ME AT HIM!'' (Sakura) was struggling to escape Ashley's strong grasp.

''C-Calm down! P-Please calm down! You're a hero right? Hero's are calm---'' (Ashley)

''I DON'T CARE IF I'M A FUCKING SUMMONED HERO, IF I CAN GET TO PUNCH THIS GUY IT'LL BE ALL WORTH IT!'' (Sakura)

Reinaldo finger combed her hair and placed her finger into his lips forming a huge smirk on his face.

''Do be gentle mi senorita~'' (Reinaldo)