Chapter 32: Information about the first hero and school time

Francisca's POV

*sigh*

I haven't got enough rest... Sure some of my [clones] are doing some of my office work and saving, but the last raid took a huge toll on me. My body is stiff and I feel thousands of needles poking my body. Its been exactly two weeks and six days after that. School starts at... 2nd Month Season of Spring 1st day. Monday.

Today is 1st Month Season of Spring 30th day, Saturday.

Well it means 1 days left. All that's left is packing some stuff... I grabbed my case that I originally made with [Creation Magic] as long as I know the atomical structure and particles I should be fine.

Clothes.
My robe.
Paper works.
Personally made knives.
Well Celestia is the only weapon I have.
Books.
Alchemy equipment.
The dead guy's diary. Which I haven't found her daughter yet. And the picture.

[Lol you did, you haven't realised it yet. In the exams you moron]

Hmm.... I felt like wanting to punch someone now.... I feel irritated and pissed, nonetheless I just ignored it.

Now I need a new mask, the school will provide us textbooks, we only need stuff that we need to live as we are going to live in dormitories. Maybe meet new people, whom I'm going to cook for. I like being the cook.

Seems like I was the only one who hadn't packed up stuff. I'm also going to continue reading Miranda Rowan's newly published book. A romantic love, action packed, drama, and best of all Forbidden love!!!

That's why the books called. [Status Differences] the noblewoman who fell in love with her butler. The two agreed of running away. But then the two we're captured by the noblewoman's father and the noblewoman was forced to marry a noblemen from a rich family. The butler was executed, due to depression the woman followed. However they we're major twists. The woman made a deal with a demon, begging to give her life to the man he loved.

That's all for now I have read~~~ nice story ne? Stories like this daisuke!!

~ahhh her books are the only ones that I'll ever worship. Anyways I'll say my goodbyes to everyone in town and my office work. I also need to buy a new mask. *sigh* that mermaid too....

I grabbed the pearl from my [Dimensional Ring] looked at it more thoroughly. Seems like any normal kind of pearl... Hmm.... Should I make it to a necklace? I'll do it right now.

"[Creation Magic: Create]!!!"

There, I have successfully created a shell that would open like a lock, like in that movie Moana, this time its not a jade stone its a pearl.

I stored the small pearl inside the shell necklace. I mean its pretty. I like it. I looked myself in the mirror. Only to be disappointed in my hair....... I don't know why I even hate it now. Seems like habits are still not gone.

I still......... Hate my hair....... If god would have reincarnated me, I should have asked them to change my hair, and not bring a phone.

What's done is done and there's no going back.

Anyways after the raid, I have successfully bought diamond!!! The horse.

I decided to free him into the wild. When I brought her in a plains, seeing other horses was also their but he refused to stay there. He just kept neighing at me and just went through my portal whenever I tried to leave. I had no choice but to have responsibility and took him in. I've also built a small stable, in the [Martier Mansion] thankfully, although the girls already had a handful taking care of egg. Hopefully they won't mind the horse.