Chapter 4: My new brother

Francisca's POV

Well after 9 freaking months I finally got to see my little brother.

"Awww... Look at him francisca, isn't he adorable :3" (Mom)

"He's quite handsome just like his dad!" (Dad.)

"Well I don't know about that part honey." (Mom)

Dad's face began to gloom and sat in the corner of our house growing mushrooms.

"Honey don't grow mushrooms in our house! " (Mom)

I looked at the baby, oh boy he sure looks like dad but with blue hair. Its actually lighter than mom. Its light blue hair.

"What's his name?" 

I asked. The two stared at each other and smiled.

"Why don't you pick darling?" (Mom)

Seriously there gonna ask a two year old. For a name. Boy they sure trust me that much.

"Well.... How about....... Glenn. I mean he's got moms hair so how about his first letter name is G, besides dad you have me as your F starter of a letter."

I hope that convinced them. The two stared at each other silently. Like sending some messages through the use of their eyes.

"Honey even though you're only two years old you can speak English so good and in complete sentences as well." (Mom) Ugh founded out already I knew I should have taken the theater club.

''Uhhh umm... Goo Goo Ga Ga?'' 

That was stupid.

"But she does have a point. Besides Glenn sounds like a manly name so from now on this boy shall be Glenn Snow." (Dad)

Thank you dad!

Our family last name is snow.

So in this world I'm Francisca Snow. Since I'm two years old now might as well ask why did they name me francisca.

"Hey mom, dad. Why did you name me francisca? "

"Well I named you francisca because you remind me a lot of francis. " (Mom)

Woman always get to pick the names. So... poor dad.

"I don't understand."

"Well I didn't know either but when I saw you that its like your his clone but a girl with purple hair."(Mom)

Hahaha funny. In earth, I was told the same. Except... I was compared with my great grandpa.

"Well it's getting late and its way past your bedtime." I yawned after hearing that and I jumped into my bed without even 30 seconds I passed out.

"Good night sweety. Sweet dreams." (Mom, Dad)

3 years later

I'm five years old now and my little bro is turning three years old were two years apart.

Today is Glenn's birthday. That's means cake. I can read and write and speak perfectly. They think that I'm a fast learner but I still remember all that I've learned in high school.

"Big Sis!" (Glenn) Oh my lil bro is here.

"What's up buddy?"

"Aunt Mila and her family is coming to visit." (Glenn)