Chapter 12: The Catch Up and The Planning

You and the girls are at Sugarcube Corner Cafe having smoothies since that always clear everyone's minds.

Rarity: "Oh, I do hate that you had to return at a time of crisis. There's so much catching up to do!"

(Y/N): "What have you been up to Twi?"

Twilight: "Back in Equestria, I learned more about friendship, stop an evil minotaur named Tirek. He destroyed my old treehouse, but it got replaced by a castle after he was defeated. I got help from Pinkie Pie with figuring out the portal, so it stays open naturally."

(Y/N): "Sounds like the worst thing in your life."

Twilight: "You have no idea."

Spike: "She's got an official title now. The Princess of Friendship!"

Sunset: "Wow, that's really impressive. Guess you really were Princess Celestia's prized pupil."

Spike: "She's even got her own castle!"

Rarity: "A castle?! You have your own castle?!?"

Spike: "It's made out of crystals."

Rarity: "A castle made out of bedazzling gems!"

Then a thought bubble appeared over head. She was hugging the crystal Castle of Friendship with a blissful expression.

???((Y/N)): "Rarity, Rarity."

After the thought bubble.

(Y/N): "Rarity!"

Rarity: "Huh, wha?", as she said returning to reality.

(Y/N): "Were you daydreaming about hugging Twilight's castle?"

Rarity: "Yes, and it was a beautiful dream too, all of those glimmering, gleaming, glitzing crystals... all for me!", as she said in a blissful expression.

Skurd: "Word of caution never transform into a Petrosapien or a crystalsapian"

(Y/N): "Got it."

Twilight: "Anyways, what's new here? I mean, besides your school becoming the target of dangerous magical creatures from Equestria?"

(Y/N): "Well, here's what happened while you were gone.", as you said showing a holographic video from your Omnitrix.

It shows Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack pony up.

Twilight: "They transformed?"

(Y/N): "Yep, either from the sirens or the Equestrian Magic you left behind from your crown."

Rainbow: "Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play."

Twilight: "Hmm. My crown was returned to Equestria, but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High. Now that we're all back together, we can use that magic on the sirens. Just like when we were able to use it on Sunset Shimmer when she turned into that horrifyingly awful winged monster! No offense."

Sunset: "None taken. Heh. I'm used to it."

(Y/N): "That will wear out eventually."

Rainbow: "They'll never even know what hit 'em!"

Applejack: "We've got nothin' to worry about now that Twilight's back."

(Y/N): "Even in an earthquake or a kaiju rampaging through the city?"

Applejack: "Eeyup."

(Y/N): "That's reassuring."

Twilight: "The sooner we do this, the better. Any idea where the Dazzlings might be?"