Jaehyun- Nerd (SMUFF)

My eyes travelled up from my book to the boy sitting across from me. His black round glasses rest towards the end of his nose. His black hair flops down on either side of his face. His large staring directly at me. Our eyes meet. He awkwardly smiles and turns to the other direction. I chuckle at his cute awkward actions. I went back to taking notes in my book. As the teacher starts to talk.

"Ok everyone, I'll be partnering you all up for an assignment that will be due next week" the class all sighs and rolls their eyes.

"Let's get started" she paired everyone up "finally, y/n and jaehyun" the boy turns to me and blinks a few times.

"I guess we are partners" I say and sweetly smile at him while he pushes his glasses back up. He slightly smiles and looks back at his book. I stand and move to the spare desk next to him. I move my hands to his book and close it, he immediately looks up at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Do you want to start the assignment?" I say staring directly into his eyes.

"Umm yesss" he stutters. "What topic did you want to do" he puts his book at the top corner of his desk.

"I'm really interested in how anime presents social topics"

"you like anime" my smile grow a little bugger and nod.

"i love anime, i haven't got a favourite because there is so many" i move in my chair trying to get comfortable, a little excited.

"i'm the same i dont have a favourite they are all really cool." we both slightly laugh before we both go silent.

"oh ah should we do the assignment" i say pulling a sheet of paper closer to me.

"yes umm how should we start"
he raises his eyebrows and sits up properly.

"What if we start by stating what anime is and how it portrays social topics, then we elaborate" I nod and reach over the table to mine and grab a pen off of it. We start writing key topics that the assignment will cover.

"The bell is going to go so you can all pack up and finish the assignment in your own time" the teacher yells to all the students.

"Are you busy this afternoon?" I turn to jaehyun and ask. He just shakes his head while packing his books away.

"Well do you want to come to my house and do the assignment, my parents are out of town so there wont be any distractions" I smile and swing my pack back on.

"Umm sure, can you give me your number and send me your address" he says quietly, holding his phone out. I gently grab it and go into contacts. I quickly put in my number and name. I then send myself a message saying. 'This is jaehyun'. We both smile at eachother as I give the phone back to him.

"I'll see you this afternoon" I say before walking out of the classroom. I walk down the halls and send jaehyun my address..

*TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL AT HOME*

I was sitting on the couch staring at the tv. I suddenly hear a loud knock on the door. I stand and head to it. Opening it and revealing and awkward jaehyun who is looking at his feet. I smile at how cute he is.

"Hey" he looks up and smiles then goes back to his awkward face. "Come in" I move against the door, giving him room to come in. He takes his sneakers off and walks through holding his books tightly. We walk down the hall until we reach the dining room. He lays his books down and takes a seat.

"I'm gonna quickly run up stairs and grab my books" he nods and opens one of his books.
I run up and grab the books off my desk and come back to see him reading a book.

"Should we start" I lay the books on the table and look at him. He nods.

"So we have to start by stating what the assignment is about" he looks up at me and we make eye contact however he quickly looks back at his book.

"Umm would you like to write the topic sentence" I nod and he passes me the book but when I go to grab the book our hands brush past each others. His face flushes a light red. I giggle at his cute actions. I write the first sentence and place the book in front of him.

"How does it sound" his eyes run along the paper then back at me. He looks at me in the eyes and chuckles.

"You aren't very good at this are you" we both laugh and I shake my head.

"What are the main topics we should cover?" Jaehyun asks flipping through the pages of his book.

"Well to make it relatable for people our age we could talk about how anime shows different aspects of sexual activities" he shoots his eyes up to me and gulps.

"Uhh umm yeah that's a good idea, what sexual activities should be our key points" he raises one eyebrow.

"The most common like; sex, kissing, oral sex" he quickly slides the book in front of me.

"You should write this section" I chuckle at his actions.

"Why cant you write it, you never experienced sexual activity" I start writing on the paper. However it goes silent. I tilt my eyes to jaehyun who is pink in the face.

"Have you never kissed anyone" i say leaning onto the table showing a little bit of cleavage. He shakes his head. I immediately stand up and walk around the table until i'm in front of him. He looks up at me. He moves his chair further out and turns it a little facing me. We stare deeply into each others eyes. Slowly i lower my head, closer and closer until we are eye level. I swiftly move closer and we connect our lips.

PART 2??????