Mark- One long Trip (SMUTT)

"Johnny" I yell and he throws me the ball, I catch it. Jumping out with the ball in front of me. Placing it on the ground as I slid along the green grass.

I lay there for a second,until my team runs to me. I jump up and throw my arms into the air as the team surrounded eachother and was in a big group hug. We jumped around and yelled for a minutes, cheering at the fact we won our grand final.

We are a mix touch football team (boys and girls on one team) we have been playing together for about a year now, and we finally made it to the grand final which means we get to go to the next level. Which is in Australia.

The team and i ran off the field to the side where our 2 coaches were jumping around and cheering.

We all jumped and cheered together. After a while, we all sat down and drank from our water bottles.

"Great job today everyone, you all played so well, because we won we get to go to the next level in Australia.

We all cheered and nudged eachother. Excited about going to Australia.

After a bit of a talk, everyone started to grab their things and leave. I was the last one to leave because I was strapping my ankle which was in a bit of pain.

"Are you ok there y/n" Mr lee, my coach asks.  He looks down at me and gives me a small smile.

"I'm fine, thank you" I go back to putting my socks on. Sliding one on each foot.

"You played really well today" he says, grabbing his shoulder bag from the ground.

"Ahaha thanks sir" I slide my thongs(flipflops) on and stand up, throwing my sport bag over my body.

^BING^ my phone alerts. I unlock my phone seeing a message from my mum.

-hey sweety, I'm so sorry but you are going to have to walk or catch the bus back home I got called into work-

I sigh.

"Is everything ok y/n" he tilts his head slightly.

"Umm yeah" I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Positive" we eachother directly in each others eyes.

"My mum just got called into work so I have to walk home" I sigh and play with my bag strap.

"I'm sorry, I would give you a lift but that's not allowed" I look at him.

"Its fine I dont live far from here, have a good night sir" I turn and leave.

*Time Skip weeks later going on the trip*

The team was all loaded and seated on the plane ready to go.

Mr Lee took his seat towards the front and sat down.

The plan took off. Everyone slept most of the time. I tried but it was hard to sleep on planes.

*time skip hours later*

Everyone was heading onto the bus that was taking us to our hotel where we were staying in sydney Australia. Australia is really nice. I was born here but my dad needed to go and see his family in south korea so we never came back.

The bus trip wasnt long but it was long enough for me to get bored.

I looked over the seats in front of me and noticed Mr Lee's black hair. I smirked a little and fell back into my seat. I started getting dirty thoughts.

Him rubbing his hands along my body. Kissing my lips. Fucking me.

I felt the bus come to a halt. Everyone was unbuckling their seats and getting off the bus. I followed behind everyone.