Jaemin-Teacher(SMUTT)

The last year of school, FINALLY. I'm so ready to graduate, just one more year🙄.

I got out of bed and checked my phone. I finally got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Mum was making a coffee and dad was watching tv. My twin brother must still be asleep. I made my breakfeast( personal choice).

Once I finished I went to grab my uniform and put it on. Once I finished I put my shoes and socks on along with brushing my teeth.

I did my morning chores then packed my bag. I then waited for my brother to finish so we could go to the bus stop. We finally left the house and went to the bus. We were normally always late because of my brother he is a bit of a pretty boy I guess you could say.

We sat on the bus together as we made continuous stops for people getting on and off. The school was right on front as we got off and entered the school. My brother and I parted ways. I then went to grab my books for the day at my locker. My friend na-eun ran at me yelling my name
" Y/N Y/N Y/N... your here YAY!" Na-eun yells.

*she was too enthusiastic for a Monday morning*

"ahhhhhh na-eun. How were your holidays I missed you." I reply giving her a hug.

"they were amazing how about you, oh we have a new teacher he is real good looking" na-eun says excited.

"ahahaha they were good, and well I guess we'll have to see for ourselves." We both laugh

*the bell rang*

We then walked to class explaining what we did on our holidays. Hers seem to be alot better than mine.

We found our seats in the back of the classroom. We sat and started to get our things ready. Everyone else in class was talking about there holidays etc.

THE TEACHER WALKED IN.
They were not lying he is fine.
He was wearing a white button up short with sorta loose denim jeans with black converses. I then put my head on the desk. I was not in the mood...it was monday.

Teacher: "Mmorning class, I hope you all had a good holiday. I am Mr Na."

Class(except you): "nice to meet you."

"ah thank you, I hope to learn all your names as soon as possible. And always feel welcome to come talk to me if you need. Now let's start the lesson." Mr Na said with a stern tone

*time skip after class*

The bell rang and I packed up my things not realizing I forgot my book.i started to leave when Mr Na called my name.

" ah y/n, your book" Mr Na calls my name.

"oh thank you sir." We made eye contact staring at eachother for a few seconds before he breaks the eye contact.

"oh uh dont forget your book next time." He gave me a small smile as I walked our of the classroom.

*Skip to end of school.*

I had to speak to the office lady about a mistake on my timetable. Before I knew it I missed the bus.

I ran outside and saw it drive away. I then started walk home it was quite far because we lived in a wealthier part of seoul.

I heard thunder echo through the dark clouds. Rain started to land on me. I ran to a shelter close by and looked at the sky. Its should be over soon. I thought to myself. *I was wrong* it got heavier but I had to get home, mum and dad were both at work so I couldnt get a lift.

I ran to a convenience store close by to get an umbrella. I walked in at searched for the umbrellas. They had none. I started to exit the store when. Someone spoke.

" miss y/n" I hear a voice from behind me

"Mr Na " I turn and look at him

" are you ok your all wet" he asks raising an eyebrow.

" well I missed my bus so I had to walk home"i reply running my hands along the jacket.

"how far is it I'll drive you, you cant walk you'll get sick" he replies, and I raise an eyebrow.

I slowly nodded and waited for him to pay for his things. We both exited the store and he directed me to his car.we got in and I sat quietly before he spoke.

" how come you missed you bus?" Mr Na asks.

" I needed to speak with the office lady about a mistake on my timetable" I reply

"ah I see" he chuckles

The car went silent again
I turned to look at him. His hair, eyes skin,body...perfect. he was so perfect.

" it's not good to stare y/n"
He chuckled and I look down. He then grabbed my hand

" but it's ok" he replies with a smirk.

I look at him and he is smiling at me.
We stare into each others eyes. We both lean forward and our lips connect.

He grabs the sides of my face and we continue kissing. He then breaks the kiss and drives to a carpark near a park. He stops the car and leans over to me and starts kissing me again.

We continue kissing for a few minutes, his tongue searches through my mouth. His hand goes into my thigh and trails up until he reached my clit. He starts to rub slowly...then faster and faster.

He moves his hand inside my underwear while pulling them off with the other hand never breaking the kiss. His cold fingers then rub between my folds as he continues to kiss me.

I slowly unbutton his shirt and then throw it on the back seat. I move my hands down his chest to his abs to the rim of his Jean's. I unbutton the top then unzip them.

I pull them down his hard member is standing tall through his boxers. I caress his member as he groans in my ear.
"ah-y/n" he moans into me ear.

He positions himself in front of my entrance. He looks at me and I nod. He slowly pushes in making me moan. He begins to slowly thrust. Soon speeding when I look at him nodding again.

" ah fas-s-ter" I moan

He goes faster and deeper. My hands roam his muscular back. Whe one of his hands is on the chair for support and another is holding my hip. After a few more thrust he starts to twitch.

"ahhhhhh I'm gonna" Mr Na groans

I release over his member and he pulls out and comes on my stomach. He gives me one last kiss before he get back on his seat. We both sat there breathing heavily.

" your amazing" he chuckles

I slightly chuckle as I put my clothes back on.

"I hope you miss your bus more" he said as he smiles.

We both get dressed. He starts the car and drives me home. He stopped on the driveway.

"thank you Mr Na" I smile as I unbuckle my seat.

" anytime" he winks as I get out of the car. I walk into the house turning around before entering and see a smirk on his face as he drives away. I walk in and smile like a weirdo as I lean against the door.

" what's up with you" my brother asks.

"ah nothing" I walk up to my room and have a shower.