Mark-Dance Partner(SMUTT)

I have been dancing since I was 3. I was born in Australia and dance at many studios, I finally got scouted by a entertainment agency, they want me to be a backup dancer at SM entertainment. I'm half korean half Australian (dad= korean, mum=australian).

I learnt korean and english so I wont have a problem with speaking. I flew to seoul and bought an apartment near SM. I'm 20 so I am able to do things alone now. I settled in and went to sleep.

*time skip next day at SM*

I was still very tired from the long flight but I have to put up with it. I went to the front desk and got my key card which allowed me through the SM building. I bowed and headed to the dance room. There was a few more girl and boys in there, we all got asked to sit down.

"now you are all probably wondering who you will be dancing with. Its NCT 127. They are doing a spacial stage." The manager says.

Everyone starts to get excited and clap.

NCT 127 walk in and look at us all, they all smile and greet us. I grew up listening to kpop so I know who they are. One member looked at me dead in the eyes and smirked. I was confused so I gave a little smile back.

The choreographer paired all of us up. I was put with mark. He is cute and tall so that's good. I dont know alot about them but I know their names.

"hello I'm mark, I'll try my best I'm not the best dancer." He smiled. I slightly laughed.

" ahaha it's ok, I'm sure you'll be fine, and I'm y/n" I smile and we bow to each other.

After a while of stretching we then had to start, mark and I were the first to move in the special stage.
We got into our spot and stood there.

The music started to play
(Dirty work- Austin mahone)
I stand in front of mark. The music starts to play and we move apart from each other. We then face and move closer. He moves his hand slightly over my face then moving my hair a little while he smirks.

I spin and jump in front of him. I slut drop and mark moves his arms out before pulling me up. Then our part ends. We stand still, and smile at eachother.
*timeskip after practice*

"hey y/n, would you want to hang out and go our our section?" Jeno asks with his hand behind his head.

"sure, but where?" I ask

"umm well we cant do it at the dorm cause well these so many people and all the dance rooms are occupied so..." he raises an eyebrow.

"well you can come to mine, we can just move things around to make room"i reply

"that's a good idea let's go" Mark and I leave SM and get in my car, I drive to my apartment and we get out and go to my apartment. We enter and we move things around.

We start practising. I slut drop in front of him and slowly go up as he pulls me up I then twist and face him. I could feel his breath on me.we stated into each others eyes. He moved closer and attacked my lips with his.

We started to make out. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He carries me to the couch and lays me down. While kissing he starts to pull up my shirt revealing my bra. I then grab his hoodie and pull it off. He wasnt wearing a shirt underneath so be abs were exposed.

My hands roamed his body while he continues to kiss me. He starts to pull my shorts down leaving me in my bra and underwear. I then pull his track pants down leaving him in his boxers. His member was standing up through his boxers.

I caress his member slowly as he groans while unzipping my bra. He starts to massage my breast while kissing.

I moan in pleasure. He plays with my nipple as he make butterfly kisses down my stomach until he reaches the hem of my underwear.

He pulls then off then without hesitation he licks my folds. I spread my legs wider to create more access for him. He continues to lick my clit. While I play with his dark brown hair.

"ah mark aa-hhh" I moan

I felt a knot in my stomach and come in his mouth. I sit up while pushing him into the couch. I pull off his boxers and wrap my hands around his large member, going up and down I then put it in my mouth I lick up down while still using my hand.

"ah y/n" he groans as I continue. His member starts to twitch and I feel him release in my mouth.

I swallow all of his cum and wipe the sides of my mouth. I climb on top of him and start to kiss him while grinding on him.

"let's do it" mark says.

I position myself on top of him and fall into his member. I start to go up and down. mark grabs my boobs in both hands and plays with my nipples as I go up and down on him.

I fall forward kissing him again. We were both moaning and groaning in pleasure. He pushes me onto the couch and starts thrusting even deeper and harder.

I mean his name while my hands explored his back. We look eachother in the eye and kiss one more time before we both cum.

^ (Was wearing a condom)^

We both lay breathing heavily. We both smile and look at each other. He places a kiss on my forhead before picking me up and taking us to the bedroom.

He lays me down and pays next to me. He covers us with the blanket and he wraps his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest and we both drift off to sleep.