Jaemin-Sitter (SMUTT)

"Mum I dont need a babysitter, I'm sixteen I can look after myself" I whine to mum as I follow her around the house.

"Y/n enough, you getting a sitter" mum says in a firm tone while glaring at me. I guess I was annoying her alot. But I dont want a babysitter I'm old enough to look after myself.

I turn from mum and go to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed and grab my remote. I turn on the tv. Scrolling through netflix I finally find something to watch. Descendants of the sun. I lay myself in a more comfortable position and start to what the series. Wow ok this is literally amazing. That was so hot how he flicked her phone out of her hand. Woah, he is sexy I thought to myself. Suddenly theres a knock at my door.

"Y/n, your sitter is here" I roll my eyes.

"Come in" I yell, looking at the door open revealing my mum and a very good looking guy. Him and I make eye contact and he gives me a sweet small smile. I sit up properly on my bed.

"This is y/n, you will be watching her, dont let her boss you around, anyway your dad and I are going now, so have fun, jaemin theres food in the kitchen and help your self to anything" she turns around and leaves jaemin standing alone at my door frame with a blank expression looking at my tv.

"Can you leave please" I say looking at jaemin, I'm still pissed my parents got me a sitter even though he is hot. Jaemin nods and leaves. I stan and close the door. I lay back down on my bed and continue to watch descendants of the sun. after a few more episodes, I decide to get up and get food. I pause the show and leave my room. I walked to the kitchen, looking over the bench I see jaemin watching the tv. I grab a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I stood there staring at jaemin until I finally decided to go over to him. I sit down next to him and he looks at me.

"I want to apologize for being rude before, I was just really angry that my parents made me have a sitter" we make eye contact.

"Were you meant to have a boy over or something" he says raising an eyebrow. I glare at him.

"I dont believe that's any of your buisness" I roll my eyes and look at the tv.

"You were werent you" he laughs. I turn back to him and stand up.

"Excuse you, but what I do in my alone time is none of your buisness" I walk in front of him and fold my arms. He grabs my hips and pulls me ontop of him. I stare at him directly in the eyes, he smirks a little. Gently brushing a little bit of hair behind my ear.

"If you didnt want a boy over than were you going to do something pleasurable to youself" he whispers in my ear. He then moves his head back and smirks. I'm left with my jaw hanging down. I quickly glance at him in the eyes before standing and running to my bedroom. I shut my door and drop to the floor.

"How the hell can he turn someone on so much" I quietly say to myself. Before coming to my senses. I stand up and decide to go for a shower because it was getting late.

I turn the shower on and let it run while I get undressed. Finally I get in and feel the alarm water running down my body. I grabbed some soap and rub it over myself. I suddenly hear a knock on my door. I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around myself. Slowly opening the door I see jaemin standing there lifting his head looking at me as I opened the door.

"What" I say salty as I push him to the side as I go into my room and start looking for clothes.

"What do you want for dinner" he says blankly. Following behind me then standing against my bedroom door frame.

"I'm fine with whatever, what do you want" I ask, trying to be nice. He smirks and comes closer.

"I want you" he whispers into my ear. I feel his warm breath hit my neck. I gulp trying to figure out what I should do. I step back and stare at his eyes. He smirks and comes closer. Gently moving his hands to the top of my towel. He pulls the tucked in part out letting the towel fall to the floor. I quickly reach down and try lifting up the towel and covering myself.

"Jaemin" I wrap the towel back around me. Jaemin and I stare at eachother directly in the eyes.

Fuck it" I quickly move towards jaemin and wrap my arms around his neck, letting the towel fall down again. Attaching my lips to his. He smiles in the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up at the hips. I wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips move in sync as he moves towards the bed. Carefully laying me down. He breaks the kiss and starts to place butterfly kisses down my neck until he reaches my boobs. Biting, licking and sucking all done together leaving dark Mark's around my nipples. He continues to kiss down my stomach while one of his hands plays with my nipple. Kissing until he reaches my clit. Gently rubbing over it with his middle finger he looks back up at me and smirks before attacking my clit. Licking my folds. Without notice he slams his middle finger into me. I move in a little discomfort. He thrusts his finger in and out, quickly adding another finger. He suddenly stops and looks at me.

"You have any condoms" he asks I nod and point to my side draw. He quickly takes off his tshirt and throws it somewhere. Jaemin unbuttons his Jean's and slides them off.He crawls over the bed and grabs on out of the draw. Ripper the wrapper with his teeth then throwing it on the floor. He quickly slides the condom on and looks at me, while he positions himself in front of my entrance. I nod and he immediately slides in. I clench onto my sheets as the pain trembles through my body. Jaemin starts to move faster. The pain slowly goes away and turns into pleasure. The feeling of him inside of me is the best feeling. I move my arms to his bare shoulders and rub against his shoulder blades. Each thrust I clench onto his shoulders. He leans down and gives me a genuine sweet lustful kiss. However it turns rough as his thrusts start to go at a radiculous pace. Jaemin groans into my ear as I feel his member twitch inside me. My body shakes slightly then my juices release all over his dick. Jaemin stops and we were both breathing heavily. He pulls out and takes the condom off, he throws it in the bin and comes back to my bed. I lay there breathing heavily. He plops onto the bed and looks at me.

"Did I go to rough" he says smirking. I shake my head and turn to look at him. I hear the garage door open. Jaemin and I's eyes widen. We jump up an find our clothes and get dressed jaemin runs to the bathroom and goes in as I turn on my TV and lay back down on my bed.

"Jaemin, y/n we are home" I hear my mum yell from downstairs. I stand up and head down to her. She is in the kitchen grabbing a drink of water.

"How was your night" I ask leaning my body against the bench.

"It was beautiful your father is so amazing" mum says smiling before drinking out of the cup.

"I certainly am" dad walks in with a big smile on his face and comes over to me and gives me a hug."wheres jaemin" he says walking over to the fridge.

"I'm here, sorry I was in the bathroom" jaemin comes and stands at the other side of the bench far from me.

"Thank you so much for staying with y/n" mum says as she reaches into her wallet.

"Your welcome, she just stayed in her room" mum hands him some cash and he smiles then bows. "Thank you mam, sir" jasmin says smiling.

"Jaemin do you reckon you could watch y/n next weekend same time, we have a work dinner" dads says. Jaemin looks over to me and my eyes widen.

"Sure" he says and slightly smiles at me. I mentally slap myself as I know this is going to happen again...