Hendery- Dance room (SMUTT)

Today we have to film the dance practice video for take off. I'm in a girl group called N.O.G.  We are really popular, and to grow our popularity. Our CEO from SM decided we collab with new unit of nct, wayv.

The song is called take off. It's a bop I'm so happy to be part of this song. Theres 4 members including me in N.O.G and I'm the main vocal and main dancer. I'm also the youngest.

Anyway me and my driver hyunik, where heading to SM in my rangerover.

When we pull up, I see hendery and lucas getting out of a car. I quickly get out and run to them thanking my driver.

"Goodmorning" I smile to them, they both turn and give me warm smiles.

"Hey y/n, we have a dance practice today, lowkey dying" lucas says in a wining tone. Hendery and I chuckle.

"Stop complaining lucas" hendery hits Lucas's arm making lucas yell at him.

"Aye I'm taller than you remember" hendery just rolls his eyes and continues walking.

We enter and are greeted by the SM staff. We bow and head to the elevator. Hendery is standing next to me and lucas is on the other side of hendery.

While we where in the elevator I feel a hand lightly caress my ass. I turn to my side and see hendery acting normal. I slightly lean ove exo I'm next to his ear. I whisper.

"Not here" I then move back with a smirk on my face.

The elevator doors open and we all step out. Heading to the dance room. When we get In. We are greeted by the members.

I place my bag in the corner of my room and hendery places his next to me. We all sit down in a circle and start to stretch.

After we finished the camera crew came in and we did a run through of the dance then we filmed.

The dance video was completed and everyone clapped and cheered.

One bye one everyone started to leave. Leaving me and hendery.

We were just sitting in the middle of the dance room chatting.

"You look hot in that outfit" I say making hendery chuckle.

"You look hot without that outfit" I smirk and grab the hem of my shirt.

"Maybe I should take it off then. I slowly pull the shirt up and off of me. Placing it on the floor. Leaving me in my bra and sweatpanys. I quickly get up and head to the door locking it then coming back to hendery.

I lower myself onto hendery straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

We both move in connecting our lips.

Hendery and I have always had a sexual vibe, whenever we get the chance we kiss and make jokes etc. But today I want to go all the way.

While hendery and I are kissing I move my hands to the hem of his shirt and pull it up the  throwing it somewhere. Exposing his toned abs. He then moves to my bra unclipping it and pulling it off of me.

He moves his head in between my breast and leaving hickies.

He then gently pushes me over so he is on top. Never breaking the kiss.

He slides me sweatpants down gently caressing my clit as he moved his hand over it. I'm already soaking at this point. He then pulls his sweatpants down exposing his hard member. With out hesitation he slams into me.

"Ahhh hennn-dery" I moan. He slowly thrusts into me, letting me adjust to his size. However he starts to fasten his pace. He thrusts deep into me making me scream his name.

Luckily the rooms are sound proof.

I move my head to connect my lips with his. Our lips move in unison. He slides his tongue into my mouth then I move mine into his.

I feel a knot build in my stomach. My juices start to release over hendery- member, soon after he pulls out and releases on my stomach. I lay my body down and breath heavily.

Hendery does the same as he pulls his sweatpants up. He moves his hand to mine and Interwinds it.

"I like you y/n" hendery says still breathing heavily.

I turn to him and say.
"I like you too" I move over and give him a small peck on the cheek.

We lay there for a while in silence in each others embrace. I then get up and grab my bra clipping it back on and grabbing my Metallica shirt and throwing it over. I stand and grab henderys hands pulling him up so he is standing. He gives me a kiss on the lips and we head out of the dance room.