Jeno- fanmeeting(FLUFF)

I turned at placed my phone to my ear.
Y/n: "hello" I sit up on my bed
??: "y/n, it's me jisoo"
Y/n: "hey, what do you want?"
Jisoo: "I have two tickets to go to a nct fanmeeting, it's a special occasion one. So it will have all nct members"
Y/n: "umm ok well text me the details. This will be fun"
I hung up the phone and threw it to my side.

I slowly get out of bed and get dressed.

I read the details about this fanmeeting and its today. I grab my things and go to the bus stop. It was already getting late so I had no time to eat. The bus trip wasnt too long.

I got off and saw jisoo standing there. She runs to me and give me a hug.
Jisoo: "yay your here lets go inside. It's about to start"
She grabs my hand and pulls me into the fanmeeting room.

There was alot of people mainly girls but it wasnt a big deal. Jisoo and I line up next to each other. After a while the fanmeeting begins

Each member comes to the stage and stand in a line. They do their greeting then go to their seats. Each person goes up and does what they do. It was finally our turn.

Jisoo girls first followed by me. I bowed to each member and ask how their day was etc (imagine saying something you want) I finally got to jeno.

He wasnt my bias(if he is sorry).

"hi it's nice to meet you" he says as he signs my album. Then looking up. We make eye contact. He smiles and I smile back.

"it's nice to meet you too. I'm y/n"

"that's a beautiful name." He winks at me. he writes something down on the back corner of the album.

I smile then bow and say bye. I went through the last few members. Then jisoo and I left the fanmeeting. We both sat at the bus stop talking about how good looking and sweet they are.

Her bus then arrived. She got on and waved bye. While I was waiting for my bus I remembered, jeno writing something in the back of the album. I flick through the pages and find the page he wrote on.

"Y/n, meet me at *(address of convenience store)* at 9 tonight.

I smile but get confused. About why he wants to see me.

*time skip to 8:30*

I put on my pants and a oversized hoodie with some converses. I grab my wallet and walk to the store. It was close by so it wasnt to far to walk.

I got to the store and went inside. I saw a man in a red hoodie with a black face mask and a black cap. I walk over to him.

"ah jeno?"
I ask while tapping his shoulder.

"hey, y/n. I was starting to think you wouldnt come" he chuckles.
I smiled and sat down.

"why did you want to meet me here?" I ask.

"well...when i saw you,I thought that you are absolutely gorgeous, and you aren't like any other girl, your calm"
I smile and look at him.

"are you hungry" I nod and we go grab some food. He pays although I deny his offer. We sit back down and start eating.

"it's good being around some one normal"

"ahaha thanks I guess. I like being around you too"
Jeno and I look at each other and smile.

"so how old are you?"jeno asks

"I'm 19" I reply

"that's good we are the same age" jeno says.

"it's nice to meet people my age. I never really get out much seen as though I'm working so much."

"why do you work so much?"

"it's a long story but I mainly just want to be prepared in the future"
Jeno smiled and he grabbed my hand

"well I'll always be there for you y/n"

I smile as we make eye contact. He slowly moves forward and he connects his lips to mine.

We continue to kiss more, before we pull apart.

"I think I should get going"
He nods

"me too, oh I'll walk you home." Jeno says

" thats not neccessary" I reply

"I cant let you walk home alone"
We leave the store and start walking to my place. The walk was silent. However jeno breaks the silence

"so um, we should meet again"

"definitely"i reply

I smile while looking at him. He then grabs my phone from my hands and adds his number.

"if you ever need me I'm just a phone call away"jeno says with a sweet smile on his face

We look at eachother. He takes a step closer not breaking eye contact. He slowly moves his lips towards me. We continue to move our lips. His tongue explores my mouth.

We break apart looking at eachother. We smile.
"I guess I'll get going then" he smiles and gives me a hug before turning away and leaving. I enter my house leaning against my door smiling like an idiot.