“Alright.” Xuan Tian Ming did not ask what she wanted to visit the military camp for. In truth, there was nothing to ask. Feng Yu Heng entered and exited the military camp as she pleased. She had even established her own Divine Intent Army. Xi Fang and He Gan both called her master. It was just that Feng Yu Heng had brought up going to the military camp. Xuan Tian Ming felt that her mood was a little off. It was as though this girl was holding something in and had no place to vent it. Who knew how much of a stir would be caused one she finally found a place to vent.

After the two finished eating, the two returned to the military camp to the South of Sha Ping City. All of the soldiers were very happy to see Feng Yu Heng arrive, but they also knew that she had just lost her father and her mother. The people could not cheer too much. There were even some that advised her not to grieve too much, as it would not do much good. She did not mind it, nor did she say much. Pulling Xuan Tian Ming along, she went straight toward an empty tent. She then began to bring weapons and ammunition out of her space. An entire tent was filled before she went to fill another tent. Only after the two tents were filled were Xi Fang and He Gan called over to this side. They were told to organize the soldiers of the Divine Intent Army to come and fetch their supplies.

Xi Fang had originally been at the Southern Army’s camp. Hearing that Feng Yu Heng had come to visit the military camp, he rushed over on a camel. He said to He Gan: “I have a sort of feeling that master is definitely about to throw her weight around!”

Xi Fang’s feeling was correct. Xuan Tian Ming’s earlier feeling was even more accurate. Feng Yu Heng was indeed holding something in and could not let it out, but she could not allow herself to suffer from needing to hold it in, thus the girl came up with an idea. She told Xuan Tian Ming: “Let’s go and attack Jue Ping City tonight! I am feeling irritated, and I can use Jue Ping City to feel a bit better.”

The thing that Xuan Tian Ming worried most about was his wife. If his wife wanted to kill, they would go killing. They would do whatever she pleased. Not to mention attacking Jue Ping City, but even if she wanted to attack Gu Shu’s capital, he would not object.

Of course, Feng Yu Heng would not be so ferocious. The desert was too hot. Each step forward was very difficult. Although a battle at night would allow them to avoid some of the heat, there was no way of fighting an extended battle. The battle needed to end before the sun came up the next day. This was the greatest difficulty faced by Xuan Tian Ming’s army.

But taking Jue Ping City would not be a problem. The reason that Xuan Tian Ming had not moved for a long time was that once they took Jue Ping City, the Divine Intent Army would have begun running out of ammunition. At that time, if Gu Shu counterattacked, especially if the counterattack occurred during the day, they would be left with no choice but to be very passive. In addition to this, Jue Ping City was a step further than Sha Ping City. The weather was even hotter, and the soldiers would need a period of time to acclimate.

Now, these difficulties no longer existed. His wife had come, thus there would be no end to the amount of ammunition available. In addition to this, her medical skills were amazing. Even if Gu Shu counterattacked after they had taken Jue Ping City, they would not have any chance of victory.

He dotingly patted Feng Yu Heng’s head and lovingly said: “Alright, then we’ll attack Jue Ping.”

Such an important battle was agreed upon between the two during this casual conversation, but none in Xuan Tian Ming’s army voiced any objections. This was still the case even after Xuan Tian Ming plainly told them: “Imperial Daughter Ji An is feeling irritated. Tonight, we will go and have fun in Jue Ping City to help dispel this bad atmosphere.”