♡King♡

Time changes passed rapidly, bringing healing to Annabelle. She had ugly scars along her back, but somehow wore them with pride, saying they were her battle scars. She was glad to have them, having fought Justin for her freedom and earned them. Though it hurt like hell to heal them. As Annabelle had spent most of her days in this world, she was unable to locate her bottle of "potion" she'd drank to come to this world originally. 

Nightmare said it was something about how Justin wasn't supposed to be in this world anyway, so that was like her making her decision when she cast him aside. She didn't care so long as she could stay in this world. She was happy to be by Blood's side, to which she endured constant days of teasing remarks, and later on, small happy little moments that no one else knew about. Today was the time change marking her having been there for a year, as Rina had told her, which was funny to her. 365 time changes was a very, very short year in Wonderland, so it only felt like a month or three to Annabelle. In their world, it was only three months. 

Annabelle didn't care to worry about it though. She was focused on her new life as Blood's "Mistress", though she really resented the title of Mistress because it was more like she was his wife instead of that. Apparently the Mafia terms from her world didn't seem to stick here either, considering she even tried to bring in the term "The Godfather" for Blood. He gave her grief about it until she stopped using it. 

Today, along with it being the 365th time change, Vivaldi was throwing her normal Ball for the role-holder get together. She entered the room happily, her head held high, as she was walking beside Blood. He made sure to keep her at his side at all times, scared that she was going to pull another stubborn move and disappear on him. Vivaldi gushed at her new dress, telling her how incredible she looked. This too was normal, Vivaldi gushing over Annabelle(and of course the other girls), always getting jealous of the other role-holders for having them. She was willing--for some reason--to be lenient around Annabelle and Blood, not giving Blood as much grief about sharing Annabelle as she did with the others. 

As Annabelle heard a slow song come on, she allowed Blood to pull her to the dance floor. He pulled her into a slow dance, being as gentle with her as he could. Annabelle sighed, looking up at him. 

"You don't always have to be so gentle with me..."She murmured. Blood gave her a surprised look. He smiled down at her. 

"I wouldn't dream of not being,"he told her. Annabelle smiled up at him. His hand slid up her back gently and he moved, lowering to her ear. "Unless we were in the bedroom." Annabelle's eyes went wide. She huffed at him and playfully slapped his chest. Blood chuckled as he held her close, his chest rumbling against her. 

"Perv."

"Only for you, love~♡"Blood teased. Annabelle closed her eyes, resting against him. As they swayed, her ear listened to the sound of his clock ticking in his chest. It was still unusual to her, but didn't bother her as much anymore. She now considered this a part of him. Blood smiled, resting his chin on the top of her head. He was glad she wasn't hurt anymore. He knew that inside, she was healing faster than she had on the outside, but when she was injured, he was so bothered by it that you would've sworn she was on her deathbed. He'd sulked about it constantly. He closed his eyes, inhaling. "Oh, did you use the new rose shampoo I got you?"

"Of course. You know how I love roses." 

Blood smiled, holding her tighter to him. Annabelle pulled away and looked up at him. He smiled and moved, his fingers curling under her chin. He lowered himself and pressed his lips to her, holding her to him with his other arm. She closed her eyes, melting against him. 

I guess I got my second chance, Annabelle thought. 

****

Hey hey! It's nice to see you reading the FIFTH story. Yes, I said fifth, so if you're surprised you should go read the other four lol. I hope you've enjoyed this story, and the next will be coming up as soon as I can manage to type it and edit it! I had fun writing this story. So, here's the playlist. And enjoy the little picture connected! That's Blood and Annabelle. Thanks for reading!

RandomRedRidingHood

****

Playlist:

Sound of Madness-Shinedown

Ana's Song-Silverchair

All The Things She Said-Leo Moracchioli

Possibility-Lykke Li

Wait-M83

Roslyn-Bon Iver & St. Vincent

My Smile Is Extinct-Kane Strang

Take It Off-Kesha

Blood Waltz-Diabolik Lovers OST

Sad Memories-Diabolik Lovers OST

No Children-The Mountain Goats

Honestly(Encore)-Gabbie Hanna

Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby-Cigarettes After Sex