🎶Chapter 25🎶

Start from the beginning

"Mmm, yours. I wanna play your PlayStation." Kaminari grinned.

Kirishima laughed at his soulmate as he swung his arm around his shoulder as they continued walking towards the entrance.

"Sure."

~~•~~

Katsuki walked in from the double doors of the hospital wearing only a black tank top and sweat pants, one hand holding the strap of his guitar case as he made his way towards the front desk.

The same women at the desk he has been seeing every time he had visited as for the women who rolled her eyes at the sight of him as she started typing her computer already knowing what to do.

Katsuki glared back before speaking. "Izuku Mi-"

"Yeah, yeah, Izuku Midoriya. I already typed in your visit." The women said as she looked up at him, waiting for him to go.

Katsuki scoffed. "Is there any cha-"

"Their has been no changes of Izuku Midoriya since your last visit." The women cut him off, earning a growl from Katsuki as he turned his back on her and started walking towards the elevator.

The elevator door opened seeing no one as for Katsuki entered the elevator and press the 4th floor button as he watched the elevator door slowly closed, feeling the elevator move up.

Katsuki sighed as he closed his eyes, but opened them when he heard the elevator ding meaning he made it to the 4th floor as he walked out, knowing where the room is.

'319' Katsuki thought as he stopped in front of the room as he slowly opened the door and silently closed it behind him, not wanting to wake up Deku but knew that he wouldn't either way.

Katsuki silently walked towards the seat beside Deku's bed as he sat on the chair, gently placing his guitar case on the floor beside him.

"Hey Deku..." Katsuki softly said as he reached for Deku's hand, feeling the cold yet warmth from Deku's hands as he clapped both of his hands between Deku's together trying to make it even more warm.

Katsuki then looked at Deku to see if any of his features changed since his last visit, but sadly no.

Deku messy green curls is still the same as ever, slightly oily. Deku face is still slightly pale which makes his freckles stand out more as for his eyes that are still closed.

The oxygen mask is still in his mouth that are slightly opened as he heard his unsteady breathing, hearing the heart monitor still beeping the same pace meaning nothing has changed.

Katsuki looked as his arms to see many scars, some are small and some are long. Tubes connected on both of his arms as he saw the liquid slowly flowing onto his arms. But nothing has changed.

Katsuki sighed, knowing that he won't wake up any time soon as he opened his guitar case that is still laying on the floor as he took out his orange guitar as he twisted the headstock, trying to find the right tune as he then started testing the strings.

Once he got it he stared at Deku, wanting to see those green eyes but he would have to wait as he started running his thumb over the strings.