Chapter 20

A/N:
"" is speech without it , it's just thoughts.
————————————————————

It's been 2 years since Minho last saw the guys. He still misses them a lot , especially Jisung. No matter how long it was. 1 Year , 2 Years he still misses him and cry to sleep every night. He doesn't even know he's doing now because he's not allowed to search or his father will hit him. He has nothing except to be forced and seated in the chair of the CEO and do business work for him. He misses singing and dancing with the rest. He misses cuddling with Jisung. He misses every single moment of it. He always scrolls through his images with Jisung.

 He always scrolls through his images with Jisung

"We look so happy." was all minho can think of.

Meanwhile with Jisung...things weren't that good.
After Minho left..Jisung's father passed away in a car accident while driving to his concert. Because of it, his mother became very abusive. She was always drunk and whenever she is. She would hit him and abuse him. With knifes and beer bottles smashing it on him everywhere. Not to mention Minho was gone and not by his side anymore. No one can protect him...He soon fell into depression.

Back with minho , his father could see how much his action hurt his son. So he finally gave up and decided to be carefree and give his son what he wanted. "Minho..can you come here" "yes father"
"Look i'm sorry..for everything. You can go back to Seoul and find your happiness. If it makes you happy. I'll have to accept it and be happy for you. I'm sorry for torturing you like this. Now go find your man"
"THANK YOU" With that minho immediately went home to back and took the next train to Seoul. When he got there. It felt so different. He managed to get Everyone's number except 3Racha. So they formed a groupchat and added him inside. But they didn't include Jisung. He wanted it to be a surprise. The next day. He went over to JYP and asked to see Jisung. She looked confused. "You mean Han Jisung ? As in J.ONE" "Y-Yes" Minho replied nervous and he didn't know that they had changed stage names. "How do i not know you're a crazy fan?" He then proceeded to call Hyunjin. A few moment later he appeared. "It's okay Miss , I'll handle it from here. He's Jisung's Boyfriend" "O-oh sorry sir" She looked embarrassed. Just then Jisung recieved a text "Hey" it from an unknown number. "Who are you" He replied. Seconds later his phone rang again "It's me , Remember the code? I promise you."
"MINHO?" he was crying tears of joy. the members watched as minho entered the room. They knew everything since it was planned. But jisung doesn't. "Where are you" Jisung asked. "Why don't you look behind you" Jisung heard a voice ask. He turned around. There he was..the man he loved and cherish. Lee Minho is right in front of him. "Come here" Minho said with open arms" Jisung ran up and hug him " I miss you. Where did you go.." he continued to ramble on. The others have left the room to let them catch up. They began to catch up. Jisung sang him a song called "I see" It was by him. Minho was happy he heard it. Soon after it became from one week to one month to two. and so on. They hung out often. Go on dates etc. Seems like a happy ending right? Well..However , Jisung never told Minho what happened at home. Or when he left. His depression is still there. Minho didn't know at all. Neither did any of the others. He was facing it alone. His mother had became more and more violent. He couldn't take it.

So he...

decided to end it

...decided to end it.

—— ——
THE END

Start : 02 August 2019
Fin : 24 August 2019