Chapter 12

A/N:
"" is speech without it , it's just thoughts.
————————————————————

Jisung POV :

Everything has been going so smoothly i'm just really happy. :) although sometimes Eun Mi still flirts with him. I'm just even glad he chose me. Who knew he's not straight. :0
We have been going dates more often..just look how good he looks

just look how good he looks

Can i marry you..🥺

I'm so glad you're finally mine :) Look at us..we're all so happy. We also found out that we liked kpop a lot and want to try it so we went to audition for JYP and made it. we call ourselves Stray Kids or SKZ for short. Bang Chan was the leader and we called him Chan as stage name. Woojin decided to use his name although he's the oldest and also the cutest awh. Minho decided to use LeeKnow as his stage name. It's cool. Changbin decided to use his name too. So did Hyunjin..i decided to use Han as my stage name. Why does everyone calls me a squirrel though :( well there's Kangachan. Also Felix decided use his name too. He's english name atleast. He's always tell us how it's LEE FELIX NOT LEE YONGBOK we get it child. Also he's only a day  younger than me? Next we have Seungmin who used his name too :) Jeongin decided to use I.N as his stage name. That's cool..

3 Years Later...

Stray Kids have a lot of fans we call them STAY. I'm happy they are around. I never knew that by being in a group could change so much. I'm more sociable now and i'm really proud..It's cute how Minho and i are still together so is Changlix and Woomin Oh and Hyunin..also just look at how far we have come..i'm glad everything is going well..

few days later..(3rd POV)

They arrive at their dorm and Jisung is struggling to sit because of Minho who refuses to let go. (Minho is hugging him) Eventually he let go once he saw Jisung puff his cheeks and pout sulking (but still blushing). Minho become weak at the view, and Jisung escaped from him while his embrace loosens .  Jisung sits happily at the couch while giving Minho a bright gummy smile. (Just so you know, they early so they're the only one in the dorm) Minho was blushing so hard so he look away from Jisung , who looked at him confuse. At that moment, the other members arrive at the dorm and discover an unbelievable scene , a blushing and shy Minho. 
"Hyung are you bLUsHInG?!" Hyunjin yelled sprinting to Minho and shaking him "WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE DID YOU HIDE OUR MINHO HYUNG?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" He shout snapping Minho from his blushing.
Minho push Hyunjin away from him "Shup up, Hyunjean." Minho said in his usual 'cool' tone but still avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Jisung being the clumsy person he is , tripped on his shoelace while tipped toeing and fell while trying to put the box of clothes away. Jisung closed his eyes tightly and just waited for the pain but nothing happened except that he felt an arm around him.
"Geez Jisung, be careful. Need to protect that pretty face of yours."
Jisung shot his eyes open to see Minho staring at him with the box in one of his hand.
Minho's face is an ethereal beauty and is very close to him as well. Jisung's heart is pounding very fast.
He then look at their position , Minho was kneeling one leg with Jisung in one of his arm and the box in his other hand.
Jisung blushed madly and got out of the position and Minho put the box back easily at the top of the shelf.
"I'm sorry" Jisung said quietly , looking down still blushing.
"Don't worry about it. Everyone's clumsy" Minho comforted him.
"But still , be careful. We can't have a pretty face ruined can we?" Minho said.
"But you're the one with the pretty face" Jisung mumbled very quietly but Minho can still hear him due to the silence in the room.
Minho smirk and decided to tease Jisung.
"What was that? Can you say it again."
Minho said , leaning his face closer to Jisung whose face is now pinkish in colour , which Minho found cute.

.

Everyone was getting along so well and the dorm was so lively. Jisung can't be happier then this..right now everything seems perfect . What could go wrong...?

Yea.. what could possibly go wrong..?

————————————————————
a/n : here's a short chapter..