Chapter 13

A/N:
"" is speech without it , it's just thoughts.
————————————————————

Current Age : 21 (if you looked back i mentioned 3 years have pass)
Jisung POV :

Everything was going super great but why do i just can't shake the feeling that something is off? Let's watch the TV .

"BREAKING NEWS : IM NAYUN HAS BROKEN OUT OF JAIL"

Wait what? Fuck i better call minho.
"Hello?"
"Minho? Did you see the news?"
"yea..we have to be careful okay?
"yea oka-"
-Silence-
"Jisung?"
"Han?"
"JISUNGGGG?"
"BABE?"
"HELLO?"
?? : "Hello"
"NAYUN LET HIM GO!"
"no he's mine. fuck off"
-Beep-
"WHERRE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"
"Shush my love"

20 Minutes later...

I opened my eyes and saw that we are in a completely abandoned area. "Oh you're finally awake" she says. "Let me you crazy bitch" I shouted at her. "Not unless you agree to break up with Lee Minho and be mine only" she suggested. "HELL NO. IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS BITCH" I yelled at her hoping she would drop it. Hearing that , she got mad and took out a pocket knife and whip the sharpest section out. "Listen here , I'll give you one more chance" she says. "HELL NO , OVER MY DEAD BODY" I protested. "As you wish , we could have done it the easy way but you chose this yourself don't blame me. I love you a lot." She said creepily. With her words replaying in my head i was scared what is she gonna do? Just then i felt a sharp pain and a warm liquid dripping down my arm. I look at it and saw that she cut it. Seeing the cut she smiled and proceeded to cut everywhere on my body. I got really afraid and started to crying praying that Minho will hurry up come.
Where are you minho...

Minho POV :

Fuck. Don't tell me.. Shit.

"BREAKING NEWS : POPULAR BAND STRAY KIDS MEMBER HAN JISUNG HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED"

FUCK. Let's see..thank god i installed a GPS tracker on his phone. (Location : xxxx Street)

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"
"Hi. Can you please arrange a strong police team to meet me right now at xxx street?"
"Sir , we need to know why"
"I know where Nayun is"
"Alright sir they'll be over in 5"
"Thank you"
-Beep-

5 Mins later...

"You called?"
"Yes sir , i know where she is"
"Where?"
"You see she kidnaped my boyfriend"
"You mean Han?"
"Yes sir."
"alright where is he?"
"xxxx street"
"Thank you sir"

(Back to Jisung)

Where are you minho...

Just then Minho along with the police team came and broke through the door arresting her and the ambulance was treating me.
"How could she do this to you..." He questioner "It's fine..but what took you so long? I was really scared. I thought i was gonna die and lose you forever.." i ranted. "Relax..i'm here" He assured me. "I hope so.."I said sadly.

"I hope you would always be by my side..." i said.

"I will always be here for you forever." He promised , calming me down.

I smiled at him knowing he would keep the promise. Or so i thought...

————————————————————
a/n : Here's a short update. (The book is ending) The next few chapters from 14-18 it will be a mini chapter for the ships. Where as 19-20 will be the last 2 chapters so it'll be a long one. Stay Tune ! Every Update : Friday's