0 9

We where still holding hands. I pull your hand away. "Sor-" Felix takes my hand back and holds it. He then later pulls away.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Felix gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Felix POV

I need to call jyp.

"Hello?" JYP picked up the phone

"Hello, it's Felix, I have a question."

"Ask away"

"What if I start to fal- er, what if I think I am starting to get feelings for someone? What should I do, and what can I not do?"

"Oh wow already? Well. If you do then you do. You can't help it.

"What if I want to date them? Can i? I'm not saying like right now bu-"

"I will allow it. But you have to deal with whatever comes you way. Just if you guys date and one of you brake up with eachother let me know before you make it public. Felix, I am putting a lot of trust in you, for you to make the right decisions. Just follow your heart."

"I can't thank you enough! I will see you soon! Bye"

I then hang up and go back to Y/n

Y/n POV
I want to go further with Felix but jyp probably won't let me.

Felix then walks in.

"DINNER!" My mom screams. We then walk downstairs to the dinning room. We eat dinner , it was pretty quiet. "So Felix what do you think of y/n?"

"Mom.." I say annoyed

"No it's ok, I think she is very beautiful, she is also really good at singing, she also has a really unique personality." Felix says with no hesitation. I could tell he was speaking from his heart. I start to blush.

"Oooohhh yyy/nnn!!!" My mom says all happily and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Mom,haha" I laugh at her. "Thank you Felix. I think, like my mom said, I think your are both handsome and cute, you are very funny as well."I then look at your empty plate and get up. "Le-"

"I will get the plates, I think it's sad to say but Felix you should head back over. Y/n gets up at 5 and leaves around 6:15 and walks to school."

"Ok thank you for dinner. Here
Y/n let me put my number in your phone." I then pull out your phone and he makes a new contact."bye, come over before you walk to school!" He then leaves

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"I scream

"What?!"

"I can't believe this is happening!! I have my bias' number and he keeps complementing me, AAAHHH!"

"He might like you sweetie!"

" I don't know. I'm going to head to bed, but probably go on my phone till 8 at the latest. Goodnight!"I then Sprint to your room. And go on Instagram.