0 6

I wake up to the sun again. I then get myself ready for the day you just take a shower and get changed. And post onIG.

F.T.W.Y/n

138,638 likesToday I have chores to do, I  stuck home :( but now I have to walk my dog

138,638 likes
Today I have chores to do, I  stuck home :( but now I have to walk my dog.

I then  walk downstairs, then into the kitchen to make a coffee, I see a note on the coffee machine.

I have to work today, I will be home at my usual time. You can have only one person over at a time, and yes even your little friend that was out there with you last night, I heard you open the door and looked out the window and saw him sit next to you
Text me if you need anything or if someone is coming over.
Love Mom.

I then get Moca ready for a walk. I go out side with her, only going across the street and down to the beach before I heard my name being yelled.

"Y/N!!"

"Oh, Hey Felix. What's up?"

"I was just going out for some coffee and saw you out here, you walking your dog?"

"Yes. I always walk her in the morning. I'm usually take her for a walk at night during school."

"Do you have a coffee machine at your house" he points at your coffee " I was just asking because I wanted to save some money and time, and hey week can hangout after."

"I do, after I get done walking her, I can knock on your door and get you and you can come over."

"I can put my number in your phone. And I will just walk with you, I kinda want to go for a walk, how long do you walk for?"

"I dont have my phone on me, and I walk for about a half mile."

"Ok I'll walk with you, what's your dog's name?"

"Her name is Moca."

We then talk while walking. I tell him about how I was a stay. He sees my bracelet and says he likes it, he wants you to make one. I told him we can make some later. It was a braided bracelet with stray kids charms on it.