0 4

I can't believe your eyes.
"OMG NO WAY!! Y/N ITS YOUR BIAS!" She screamed. I punch her in the shoulder. "Ow what was that for."

" He probably doesn't want all of the world to know!" I then whispered " You also need to learn how to shut the hell up"

"Yes, I don't need people to know I'm staying here. You ladies don't want me to move out and you guys to never see me again, anyways, come in so people can't see me." He pulled us inside.

" Wow, its really nice here, it's changed so much." I said as I followed Felix to the living room.

"You have been in here before?" They both asked.

"Well yes. Actually my first best friend then what is now my ex, used to live here. So I new this house pretty well. It has changed so much." They looked at you baffled

" I thought you said you never had a boyfriend, and you would have told me!" Maddy said to me.

"Shut up. I don't really concerned that I dated him because we did nothing not even hold hands and then the next week he moves without a good bye or anything. I have to idea where he is today, but enough about me. Felix my name is Y/n and this is Maddy. This Is a basket of brownies and cookies my mother made for you, to welcome you into the neighborhood!" I said the last part with a smile.

" Why thank you! I actually came back to Sydney to finish school, is there any way I could go to school with you? I don't know my way around this part of Sydney." He asked. I was speechless, a Kpop idols, who is also my bias just asked me for a way to school and with me. Omg! " I mean you don't have to!" Oh shoot I was lost in thought.

"No it's fine, but yes, you could go to school with me, school starts Monday, do you have your schedule?" You answered and asked.

"No, you are going to have to help me with that."

" ok!"

"Alright well I will let you ladies continue with you day. I will see you guys around."

Maddy and I got up said goodbye and walk out. Once we left I waited till you couldn't see the house.

" OMG AAAHHH!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!! " I screamed and fan girled.

" BOO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE, ALSO YOU NEED TO PAY ME $20 ABAHAHA I WON THE BET!!" Maddy yelled. After we just talked still baffled and fan girling over Felix, especially me. We then walk to the mall.