0 3

I decide to stay over, I just text my mom that I will see her in the afternoon before Maddy and I go shopping.
We didn't really do much, her mom got Chinese food and we stayed in Maddy room watching Jinyoungs kdrama.  Finishing it and go to sleep.

We finish the kdrama at like 1 almost 2, so we woke up at 11. We didn't eat anything and just walked over to my house after Maddy was done getting ready. 

We walk over to your house. "I see someone moved into the house next to you!" She said pointing to the house.

" Yep. They where moving in yesterday." I said.

" The house is really small. It only has one bedroom, well that's what the sign says" she said point at the sign still in the ground.

We walk in and get greeted by Moca. I say hi to my mom, she was cooking fried rice and what seemed to smell like cookies and brownies.

"I see you smell the cookies and brownies?" She said as she was making the face you were making.

" Yea, why are you making them?"

" I want you and Maddy to go next door and welcome the new neighbor!"

" Ok, after lunch before we go out  shopping, let me get ready"

I then run upstairs and take a shower. Maddy and I Post something on your IG. But you decide to change your name.

Change name?
Change  Cancel
Change name to
F.T.W.Y/n
From
Fun.Tums.With.Y/n
Changed

I  changed my username and decided to post on ig

F.T.W.Y/n

187,627 likesWe be out there, we gonna shop, but my mom is making us welcome the neighbor

187,627 likes
We be out there, we gonna shop, but my mom is making us welcome the neighbor.

We walk down stairs and my mom has a basket filled with brownies and cookies.

"Alright I will see you girls later, but Y/n you will stay home tomorrow, to get ready for school and to get those chores done, see you girls later, no later that 4 Missy." My mom said

I said ok and left to go next door. I had my wallet and phone with me. I knock on the door and I can't believe my eyes..