0 5

When we get to the mall, we eat lunch and I guess we got our nails done.

F.T.W.Y/n

193,738 likesMe and hey

193,738 likes
Me and hey.itz.maddy go our nails done :)

We go shopping and then head home. Maddy went her own way and I went my own. It was 3 so I didn't want to be late. Once I got home I got changed into a sweatshirt and shorts. I didn't do much for the night, ate dinner and sat in my room. I could go to sleep, so I went out side and sat on the side walk with your hood up. I just looked at the stars, I decide to post something on Ig

F.T.W.Y/n

138,738 likesSleepless nights :)

138,738 likes
Sleepless nights :)

I lived next to the beach, it was across the road from my house. I move and sit on the edge of the wall, it was a wall to support the road and what ever. But I sit there. I turn on some Straykids and start to sing.

"No way" I sang the bringing of Felix's rap

"Da go way"

"Hakgyoeseon jamman oneunde mwol hae"

"Go way da joyonghae jamina jallae swit"

I turn around noticing to wasn't me singing and that it was someone else. It was Felix.
"What are you doing here?" I say as I pause the music.

" I came out because I couldn't sleep an came out to a young lady singing very well. So what are you doing out here singing, you know a young pretty lady shouldn't be out here alone, who knows what could happen, you know how guys are nowadays." I just blush and nod, thank god it was dark so he couldn't see my face." So what are you doing out here alone?" Oh shoot I forgot he asked me that.

" I couldn't sleep an wanted some fresh air."

We just talk for a while you get to know a lot about Felix. He also learned a lot about me.

"Man, I don't know why, but *yawn* I feel like I've known you for years, and that I can *another yawn* sorry, that I can trust you with my life, I know cringe." I said.

"Hey, you seem tired you should go in and sleep, and no it's cute not cringe." I blushed, I got up and then we said good night. "Oh yeah, by the way, I saw you blushing tonight, you should do it more near me, it's cute. You can also thank the moon and it's reflection off the water. Sweet dreams Y/n" he then walked into his house, I then walk back into your room. I laid down replaying what Felix said in my head until I fell asleep.