Backstory!

Momo POV
When I left Todoroki's room I tried looking for Jirou ,but it was getting late. "I guess I'll look for her tomorrow..." I said to myself.

I made my way to my room and changed to my pjs and went to sleep.

In her dream
Y=momo M=for her mom d=for her dad (she's like 4-5)

Y="Mommy mommy!"
M=I'm bussy right now
Y=I wanna ask you a question!!
Y=GO WITH YOUR DAD!
Y=yes mommy....

Y=DAD!
D=yes dear?
Y=is it ok to like a girl?
D=You mean a boy.RIGHT?!
Y=no a girl
D=If you ever like a girl,You won't have a mommy or a dad anymore!
Y=can I have friends that are girls likes girls?
D=NO!
Y=.....
D=Also if you ever see 2boys kissing say eww ok! Or 2 girls whatever,ok!
Y=y-yes dad...
D=good girl,now let's go to the store to buy you a toy..

(End of the dream)The next morning

I was awoken by my alarm clock so I started getting ready. As I left my room I saw Jirou "JIROU!" I shouted she turn around and gave me one cold stare "What!" " ummm can we talk....plz?""make it quick " I grabbed her by the hand and head to my room I pushed her inside and lock the door."Hey! WHAT THE HELL!" "Sorry........" "Soo?" "I-I'm s-sorry!!im sorry!" I fell to the floor and started to sob "l-Im so s-sorry " I kept repeating does same words over and over until "look momo it's ok...I have met your parent...they hate people like me..." "but I ....I don't " "then why did you say that..." "I just...don't want to admit that I am-" "your what?" "That I'm lesbian!"
Why Isn't she saying anything?! "....really?...your not lying?!" "I...i was threatened by my parents...they said I could never like a girl or they would put me in a orphanage...." "omg?!...come here..." she came with me and hugged me...and I let it all out...."you know momo.....I have like you for a long time"  I was shocked she...likes...me!?! " I-I like you too!" I hugged her and didn't let her go until I got a call from my phone. I picked it up and answer it "hello?" "Yamomo,sweaty how are you?" It was my dad. "H-hi dad I'm ok...why you asked?" "Well after the hole Todoroki thing..you would of feel disgusted by him" "uhhh...t-totally" "that's good to hear so who are you dating now?" "Oh! I'm dating-" I looked at Jirou and blushed..." I'm dating Jin?" I heard Jirou laugh for her faked name "there is a Jim in your school!?" My dad said in a confused voice "yep!" "Oh,well, I hope you have a wonderful day darling bye" "byeeee " "Jin?" Jirou said "I panicked!" Jirou didn't stoped laughing at me for the hole day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short😔,I've been having so much homework 😤,and running out of ideas!😬