Visit

Midoriya POV
After Todoroki broke up with me dabi ran to me and screamed "WHAT THE HELL ,You ruined our plan!""wait you were dating him! Your mine!" Said toga "I don't have time for this" I broke the ice and started walking tordwards all the heroes .....Todoroki was there with them,why can't he just leave...I'm already sad enough he gave me the coldest look....."Young midoriya!?!" Said all might "I'm here to d-"and before I finishedmy sentence dabi said "RUN"but I couldn't move....when I looked down I was trapped in ice "LET ME GO!" "no" ...."Todoroki let me go Now!" "NO"why why why "Now do what you were gonna do....I'm going to the hosp-I mean home" He's gonna leave me with the heroes!?! "'Shoto where are you going!"said his dad "None of You business" and with that he started to walk away...."WAIT!" I screamed but he just ignored me and walked with Asui and uraraka.What the hell why is he walking with my ex.

Todoroki POV
"Cheer up Todoroki-kun,eve-"I interrupted her "I can't , I Just feel that I won't be able to feel anything anymore....."We continue to walk until we got to the hospital "Wait why are we here?" Said uraraka "I....Want to see my mom..." "WHA!?!""My stupid father put her in this stupid hospital, ummm ,can you guys stay here I'll come in a bit""sure" I entered the hospital "May I see mrs.Todoroki?" "Sure right this way.." I followed the doctor and when we arrived he left. "You can do this "as I said that I opened the door" hi mom..." she turned to see me and she smiled "Heh,I thought you would never visit me again..." "Of course not,even if I'm busy I'll always find a way " "That's nice of you Shoto.But really why did you come here? I know you love me but you never come here just to say hi" "about that....mom you know that I'm gay right?""yes? What about it?" "Well I had a boyfriend " "WHAT!?! Why didn't you tell me,what's his name?what his power? Does he-" "MOM!.....I I -" and then I couldn't hold it back anymore "I broke up with him and-and-and..." "aww sweetheart come here..." I came with my mom and she started to talk to me and I explain everything "so you really love him?" "Yes!" "-sigh- well I don't agree to date a villain but....I advise you to talk to him and maybe solve your problem....." as she said that I knew what to do ! "Thank you mom for all the help,I will come visit when I have good or bad news""ok take care!" I got out of there running and when I got outside I dragged uraraka and Asui with me "Where are you taking us?" Said Asui. I didn't answer I just kept walking until........

Almost there

Tbc
__________________________
Also who do you ship dabi with shigaraki  or toga