The secret date

Todoroki POV
As the doctor left someone came in that made my day so much better not! "Shoto what the hell happened !" "Great to see you too dad -_-" "SHOTO IM NOT PLAYING GAMES!" "I got stab not a big deal" "YOU COULD OF DIED!" "Is not like you would care... you just want me to become the number one hero " "excuse me!!" "If your just here to scream at me,you can just go and scream at me when I get home!""I just wanted to visit you but your not even a grateful child!"I see him leaving through the door " the doctor came back saying "you may leave there are sum pair of cloths in there" as I go walking were the doctor said to go.....I notice the cloths there actually kinda nice,I put them and left the hospital...

Midoriya POV
I was sad that I had to go bc of the stupid meeting but it was mandatory.

When I got to the meeting I couldn't focus I could only think of Todoroki~ "deku...Deku...DEKU!!! " "huh!?!" "Ughhh we were saying that we should attack tomorrow" "I'm fine with that" "ok then it's settled tomorrow we attack" as I left the meeting I thought I should visit Todoroki since it's still visiting time....I run to the hospital that the meeting went fast or was I only thinking about Todoroki? Idk but I made it to the hospital so it wasn't important.

As I enter ...I ask the doctor that had Shoto I mean Todoroki >< "May I see Todoroki Shoto " "sorry but....he's gone" "WHAT!?!?" I was about to cry when he said "yeah he already left the hospital " omfg he just ughhhh "oh that god you scared me " "what did you-ohhhh I'm so sorry" "it's fine bye doctor "

I leave the hospital and make my way to the park...

Todoroki POV
Since I don't want to see my father I went to the park .i was only thinking about Midoriya until I saw momo kissing another boy....,,,FINALLY IM FREE then I saw midoriya "MIDORIYA COME HERE" I saw him looking for me but then spotted me he was running until his phone fell he ummmm he h-he lean over putting his a** up high and pick his phone up then rushed back to me I was blushing like crazy "Todoroki are you ok~?" "Y-y-yes izuku....wait "I called him by his name s*it then suddenly he started to giggle it was so cute I couldn't help but kiss him..as I was kissing him I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrence but he was denying it so I did what I had to do ,I grave his a** he gasp and that was the perfect chance I put my 👅 in his mouth and tasted every part of his mouth he was moaning a bit it was so cute I broke the kiss so he could breath he was panting it was so adorable "Midoriya since it's still not late can we go on a date..." "ahh but ....what ....if ....they see you...with me..." "I don't care I love you with all my heart" "then I would love too " so we went on a secret date....

3rd person
They decided to go to the cafe sooo Todoroki went inside bought two ice coffee and midoriya stayed outside in the tables that are in the outdoor and sat down.when the coffees were done Todoroki paid and left (were midoriya was! ok?).They were talking until they saw uraraka with Mina.

Mina's POV
As I was walking with uraraka to confront her after her break up with Deku we saw Todoroki and..... DEKU!?!? to tell you the truth I never ship uraraka with deku.i would always ship Todoroki and deku there soooo cute together there like the opposite of each other.i didn't even realize but I walk towards Todoroki and deku "hi guys I'm sorry if I'm dis-" "plz if your gonna scream at izuku I MEAN midoriya can you leave" "no I actually was gonna say that you guys look soooo cute together!" Then uraraka grave me "WHAT THE HELL MINA!!!!YOU SAID I LOOKED CUTE FOR MIDORIYA!" Todoroki and deku looked at each other "Look uraraka there's a thing called lying for friendship " then the couples started to laugh.i was so surprised that Todoroki was laughing "ugh I'm leaving " "bye friend " I sat down with midoriya and Todoroki "

Midoriya POV
At first I got kinda annoying at Mina because this was supposed to be a date but....not anymore she really is special but not as special as Todoroki~ "soooo when did you guys started dating?" "We acc-" I interrupted Todoroki " we started dating yesterday " "what really!?! Well congrats " Todoroki looked at me with full of love I was sooo happy "well I have to go don't want to ruin your date....bye!" " Bye" "bye~" did Todoroki did that! "Todoroki what the hell " "what's wrong?!?" "WHY DID YOU SAY BYE LIKE THAT!?!" "W-w-what!?!" "Ughhh"  then I saw Todoroki......cry I.....made him cry "I'm-" "I'm leaving " Todoroki started running and crying at the same time.....I fucked up ....
____________________________________
Ima do a smut in the next one I think no promises 😉😆