The talk

So I decided to choose Dabi x Shigaraki since people choose that, I actually don't wanna wait more so let's just choose that. If you don't like this ship no hate plz...and besides you won't read about that much just some parts.Anyways enjoy 😊!
________________________
Deku's POV
As I enter the portal I have to get my act together....Act sad deku!!!"wow it's nice that you finally join us "Said Shigaraki with sarcasm if you couldn't tell "The Heros trapped me!" "BUT WHOS FAULT WAS IT!" "I don't have time for this ima be in my room.." and with that I walked to my room while Shigaraki is screaming.As I enter my room I notice dabi "Why are you in my room?" "We need to talk....lock the door and sit" I did as I was told and sat next to him "About what?"
Dabi= Dabi.   Deku=deku        

"About your bf"
"W-what!?!"
"Stop the act, I know you are dating Shoto Todoroki,ik tha you guys broke up but made up.."
"Ok you win,I am dating him, but I won't break up with him"
"Well you see he is my brother... and I won't make you break up with him..."
"WHAT!?!"
"Shhh...The reason I escape from my dad is bc he found out I was gay and 'I was not good enough '"
"Omg really ugh what a baster!"
"Yeah but ummm shhhh but I'm dating Shigaraki....shhh don't tell him I told you "
"No wonder I heard s-"
"Don't finish that sentence...you can see my brother but promise me you will be careful"
"Ok promise..."
-toga come in-
"Hi deku~"
"I thought you lock the door! ugh anyways toga He's gay"
"DABI!"
"W-what!?!"
"Sorry toga But I love someone else"
"Whatever I can choose someone else but remember Deku I will always be with you!"

End of the conversation

Todoroki POV
As I went to school I bumb into momo fuck !" Hi baby~" "I'm not your baby!" And with that I stater running to school ,half way there I saw uraraka and froppy " good morning!" They turn around and "Good morning todo-" "SHOTO!!!" "F*ck! What momo!" "I was thinking since we are dating we should go to the next nevel....the thing we were going to do yesterday!"
"F*ck No! You have a bf and I don't want to date!" "I DON'T HAVE A BF!" "Then who were you making out with?" "Oh when I was at the mall last year? Oh it was just a one time thing babe~" "Wait you f*cking cheated on me when we were dating!?!" "So I'm guessing you didn't know that.... woops....The reason I cheated was bc you never gave me the d" "Eww anyways it doesn't matter bc we aren't a thing now ..Let's go Uraraka and Asui" I grabbed them and we went to the classroom.

At lunch

Todoroki POV (still)
"Why does momo never leave you alone?" Said Asui "I actually don't know " we then started eating when all of a sudden "omg omg Todoroki-Kun momo-Chan is cheating on you we saw her making out with a boy!" Said a girl "It's fine we aren't dating anymore I broke up with her like two months ago " but when I said that....it was a huge mistake "date me" "I would never treat you like that" "LOVE ME!!!" "SHOTO DATE ME" " No." and I started eating again...

Back at the classroom

When I got back to the classroom mr Aizawa said we were going to practice our strength so we followed him...I'm surprise they didn't ask me questions about my deku when he escape. When we were finally Outside I saw deku, as soon as Aizawa let us go I went behinds the tree and I hugged him "Deku~" "Ah! Shoto you scared me heh" "why are you here?" "Ummmm..." "Are you hiding something?" "No...." I gave him a cold stare "Fine!,I came here to protect you from all the girls and momo" "Are you jealous?" "....yes...After all you are mine and only mine!" Then I heard uraraka "who are you talking with?" Then she came to the tree "oh! Hi Deku" "what is she doing here?" He gave so many death vibes...it was kinda scary..." oh right ,I'm so so so sorry Deku ,I came to realize that the way I acted was so selfish,I hope you can forgive me.." and with that midoriya then smile "its ok, I forgive you but....." what is he gonna say..." I will never forgive momo!" Thank god I thought he would say something else... "oh btw I'm bi ....I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world,Asui " "really!?! I totally ship it!" Awww that's so cute there getting along so well ....i just wish he could be a hero not a villain...."welp we have to go bye izu~" "yeah bye Deku " and with that uraraka was leaving..I was about to go too but he stopped me "hmm?" I looked back "what's wrong?" "....a kiss?" How could I say no I kissed him and before I couldn't control myself I pulled away "bye izu ~" "Bye sho~" and I went to the 'battle field'

Tbc