Accident kiss or was it?

3rd person
It was midoriya so Shoto screamed "Midoriya!!" Midoriya turned around and was shock that he saw Todoroki "Todoroki?" When Todoroki was running he trip and landed on midoriya and they kissed but then midoriya got in top of Shoto and kissed him again! But suddenly Uraraka and momo saw this "SHOTO" "DEKU" Shoto was gonna push him away but then midoriya did this 

3rd personIt was midoriya so Shoto screamed "Midoriya!!" Midoriya turned around and was shock that he saw Todoroki "Todoroki?" When Todoroki was running he trip and landed on midoriya and they kissed but then midoriya got in top of Shoto and kisse...

Deku's POV
I kissed him again but this time momo got out  a knife and tried to stab me but.....Todoroki got in the way and he got stab....."TODOROKI!!!!""Midoriya I will be fine.......just.....take me to the hospital plz..."

After I took him to hospital momo started to say that I stab him and sob I got really pissed "Look momo stop being a b*tch and accept your defeat you.Stab.MY.TODOROKI!" She started to cry again I acted like if I didn't care but I'm literally panicking what if he dies what if he is in coma what if lost the memory...what if he doesn't remember me..."ummm is anyone named midoriya Izuku?"momo then said "ME!" and before the doctor could say what he had to say (yes it's a he) "she is lying I'm midoriya izuku" "ok sir you can come in, the patient Shoto is looking for you"as I make my way to the door momo is screaming "NO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE HIM!" Ugh that girl is spoil and to think that we were friends.I entered and saw Todoroki in the hospital bed I make my way there "Todoroki are you alright ""I'm fine midoriya It just stings " i see the clock and I'm late for the villains meeting "Todoroki i have to leave but I'll visit you tomorrow" "it's a villains thing.....right?" !!!! He knows about the meetings "yeah..." "can I At Lest get a kiss" I swear to god I may be as red as his hair "whatever Baka" I was going to kis him in his cheek but then he graves me by the chin and kissed me.....it was so warm...I love him soooo much..."bye Shoto~"

Todoroki POV
As he said that I was burning I was blushing . But as I was calming down I thought.How am I supposed to tell my father this....he will murder me....ugh I hate him so much no wonder my brother left.As I was thinking she came the b*tch that tried to stab my cutie "Shoto are you feeling better!" "I'm fine." "Oh my I guess I'll give you my special medicines" "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!! HELP!!!!"as I was screaming momo covered my mouth "oh I will make you love me again <3" then god send me some help because the doctor came and told momo to get out "Thank you so much doctor..." "no problem.But what happened ? And why where you stab? if you don't mind me asking" "Damn a lot of questions but I'll answer" "First that girl is named momo she likes me.no.Is obsessed of me.....At fist I was dating her but then I broke up with her..." harsh" "I guess your right,what happened she tried to kiss me by doing that she sit on top of me but my arm hurt after being stab so I couldn't do anything.....so I screamed for help and then you came." "Ohhhhh" "second, I have to explain this, after I broke up with her I started liking midoriya ,I always had a crush on him but decided to let it go until recently that we started dating?....as we were in the city i ran into izuku and as i was running towards him i trip and fell on top of Todoroki and i kissed hi witch i didn't mind but then he kissed kiss me again witch again i don't mind ni after that kiss momo made a knife and swing it to midoriya and i block it but ended up hurting myself...""oh ok....I'll be right back.."

________________________________
Should I do a part of smut of nah plz tell me I might regret making it but whatever works.