Together?

Todoroki POV
I pulled Asui and uraraka without an explanation until we were close to the school I stoped and was going to talk about the plan "ok look this is the plan" "what do you mean? What are you planning " "to get my bf back " They both looked at each other and looked back at me "we'll help you bc we would do the same if it was us ,and bc your out friend " that really made me happy.But back to the plan "so you and uraraka will distract the hero's while I go where he is trapped" "How-" "my father told me" there both shocked "I'll explain later" "ok" they both left and we started the mission.

Midoriya POV
The stupid hero's put me in a room where your power don't work witch means the villains can't rescue me but.....I'm not worried about that .... I'm worried about my Shoto ..who am I kidding he isn't mine anymore....he broke up with me and probably get-ting back together with momo.i should of just said follow me and just kept him in the forest but no I decided to attack him.....WHY AM I SO STUPID....The only person who actually was nice to me and loved me.huh?who is trying to open the door? They say they will come back in 2 hours.What?.the door is opening "Midoriya?" That voice sounds like Shoto...."Shoto?" Then i saw him....my beautiful sunshine "come on we have limited time!" Is he saving me?...after all I have done....He is the one that made them trapped me and now he's saving me ? I ran to the door and we started to run to his dorm?! "Come on!!! " I ran to his dorm and he called my ex ughhhh "you and Asui can go to your dorms now,don't  act suspiciou and yes I got what I wanted ~ " huh why did he say it like that....he sound so hot "s-s-sho I mean Todoroki!" F*ck I called him by he's name "Izuku...I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry!"is he crying!? "Todoroki!"I ran to him and hugged him "I'm sorry izuku I'm sorry I'm sorry" "Todoroki I'm the one that has to say sorry I attack you and ruined our relationship.....can we..." Todoroki looked at me "can we what?" "Can we-" and before I could finish my sentence there was a Nock "Shoto~~~" I could tell that it was m-omo then Shoto whisperers to me "Hide in the bathroom or closet fast!" He started walking to the door and I hid in the closet I don't fully close the closet so I can see what's happening "so Shoto what do you want to do? a date? Movie? Park?" "Oh maybe some fun~" ughhhh why the F*ck did she say does things "momo what the actual F*ck,I bearly got out of a break up and you already think I'm gonna be with you!!" That's my Shoto "well,when we broke up you kissed that dumb ass of deku!" "DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY IZUKU!!!" I am his....yay that means he's mine! "Oh? So you still like him?""....yes...NO! " what he doesn't.... like.....me..."I never have liked him!" What...he nev- "oh?really?" "In fact I have always loved him~and and I still do!" He loves me he love me~~ "WHAT!?!?" "Plus you were making out with a boy in the park " "you Jelous? " "Of course not , i would be jelous if that was izuku making out whit him" "ugh!" Then all of sudden all might and my father came "Izuku midoriya escape so all of you go to your own dorm! witch that means you momo and plz Todoroki stay here he may be looking for you...""ok I'll ...just stay here..""good! Now goodbye!" They all left and Shoto locked the door right away I got out of the close and he pined me to the wall "t-t-Todoroki.." "I think you heard what me and momo where talking about " he said that so hot~ "y-yeah....Does that mean you still love me~?" He took awhile to answer and said "I can't take another heart break that hurt a lot..." and before I could cry he grabbed my chin and said "so promise me you will never EVER going do that again~!" ..."I wi-" and before I could finish my sentence he kissed me with such passion that I kissed him back...After a few seconds I  pulled away so I could breath "So you would be jelous if I kissed another boy~?" He looked away and said "...yes""heh,but Shoto~ you are mine and only mine~"

Todoroki POV
Heh he's mine again..."Izu..." "yes sho?" "Don't you have to get back?" "Yeah but I wanna stay with you awhile" "I-i really love you but....you have to go back...and...you know...you have to act like we are over..right?"as I said that I could see sadness in his eyes "I know....I love you too......Can I at least have a kiss before I go ?" "Heh sure~" I pulled him closer and pin him in the wall and I kissed him.after I let go ,he kissed me on the  cheek and said "bye Shoto~I love you~"he opened the portal  and I said "i love you too Izu~bye~!" And with that he left with a smile in his face...