I grabbed saai who was currently shooting back and we made a run for the car that was parked in a alley.

"Aye start the car, imm bust these niggas" I Said and she nodded.

Coming around the corner was a couple more guys.

I shot one in the head and the other in a chest while diving behind a trash can.

"Shit stank" I Said.

Saai drove up with the car and said hop in so I did.

I hopped in the car and was bussing niggas on the way out.

"Lil bitch" I Yelled.

The adrenaline was in my system and I was smiling.

I felt alive again.

Now all I needed now was some drank and some weed.

"The girls got a party going on for you at the trap" saai Said.

"If that mean drugs is involved shit I'm in" I said laying my AK on the backseat and counting this green.

"So what's my cut?" Saai Said.

"I'll give you roughly about 10%" I Said.

"10%?! Niggas I could've died out there and you giving me 10%?!" She yelled.

"I'm fucking witchu you know I always give you yo cut stop acting out" I Said Laughing.

She gave me a side eye.

"I heard malik outta jail" she said.

"So..." I Said rolling my eyes.

Fuck that nigga.

Me and Malik have a long history from high school to now, he the main reason I started selling drugs because the money I made working at McDonald's was not touching the money I make now.

He was my first everything, first love allat goo goo shit females be doing.

I went from laughing at his jokes to moanin to his strokes.

No cap that dick was dangerous, always had a bitch ready to kill anybody over him.

But he went to jail and before he went to jail he cheated on me with 2 other bitches I called friends.

I shot them bitches the day of when I came over and they was in his bed.

I smile remembering the blood on the walls and him just sitting there smoking all calm.

"He might just be at the party" she said eyeing me.

"Bitch I know you lying if he there I'm bussin yo ass" I Said.

"It wasn't my idea it was shawnas, you know how she like to resolve shit and what not" She Said.

"That bitch always thinking she lyanla trynna fix my life and shit" I Said.

"Maybe you need some of the good shit to ease bestfrann" She Said.

I looked at her and she looked at me we looking at eachother.