Epilogue

EPILOGUE

ONE YEAR LATER

Kaos paced the hall in front of his throne room in the fairy kingdom, hands running through his gelled back hair destroying the hard work of his mother. Nerves had always been a problem for him and on this day in particular, the troll king was a mess.

The past year had been... hard. The trolls woke up with screams throughout the night, the trauma of their past keeping them restless and fragile for months. Kaos had done everything he could to help them all, but some could not live with what the did and took their lives. Thousands of trolls dwindled to a mere eight hundred by the half year mark and Storm could say nothing to ease his lover.

It had taken Kaos staying up into the late hours of the night, walking from door to door for months to make sure his people knew they were safe and forgiven before Balance finally took its place. Storm had helped him through it, flying to the troll castle whenever he found time between reconstruction and cleaning the land, making love to the distraught troll king and whispering his love to him before Kaos himself could sleep.

Storm had his own problems cut out for him too, the fairies a peaceful bunch but still full of fear that one day the trolls would attack again. Storm had forced Kaos to come to his land, walking around and getting to know all of his people. They grew to love Kaos and soon the other trolls found themselves coming over to acquaint themselves with the fairies again, some even finding lovers with their opposite race.

All of it was beautiful, but at last, the time had come where peace was settled and now Kaos had to do the ultimate. He had to marry Storm.

It wasn't as if they were not already mated and madly in love, Kaos was just so nervous to officiate their bond and officially bring the two races together to live in harmony. The past year had bad full of trials and tribulations, it seemed this day would never come, but it finally had.

Moses walked up to him, shaking his head at the worried look that covered his features. "You realize this is only a formality for your people, right?" He asked, kissing his mate before he walked into the throne room to take his seat. Moses has found his mate three months after the last battle. He had been making his rounds in the fairy kingdom like always when he caught a whiff of the most delcicious smell, and before he could stop himself, he ran towards it. He had thrown open the door of the greenhouse halting in his tracks when hazel eyes met his and shoved the fairy up against the wall, kissing the life out of him.

Of course, he had been slapped right across his face but Moses wasn't one to give up. The little Earth fairy with green curly hair that fell to his mid back, had kicked him out of his greenhouse, but Moses came back everyday, sitting outside until finally the fairy agreed to go on a date with him. The rest was history.

Othello was the light of his life.

"I know it is a formality but the thought of standing in front of all of our people and merging our kingdoms is still scary, brother," Kaos huffed not liking the laugh Moses let out. "If Othello And you were in this boat, you would be fearful as well."

Moses rolled his eyes. "No I wouldn't because I love Thell and he loves me," he explained, flicking his brother on his forehead, "You are driving yourself crazy over nothing."

Kaos groaned and continued to pace. His mother had told him the very same thing. Now that she had remarried one of the warrior trolls, Constantine, she was much happier and said if she was in his shoes, she would be happy. He understood it, but fear still held him.

Helena was the same. She had even a mate nine months ago, a troll brainiac with an IQ to rival her own. He had spent a lot of time with her over the past year and watched as she dawned over the lanky troll with amber eyes and black hair, their wedding had been a month ago.