Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

Storm woke up to Moses nuzzling his face in his human form. Storm had not gotten the chance to talk to the young shifter when he got home. He had been too excited to go home and sleep so he could see Kaos. Waking up to his naked brother rubbing against him meant it was time for them to talk.

Storm sat up in his cot as Moses sat in front of him completely unashamed at his soft manhood being on display. Storm crossed his arms and waited for the shifter to speak. Moses was a loud and rambunctious shifter but when it came to apologies he could never find his voice. Moses knew he had to apologize for how he acted but it was justified and therefore he didn't feel the need to. However, knowing Storm, he had to.

"I shouldn't have hit the stranger," Moses finally said.

Storm sighed. "No you shouldn't have. He is only here to help me save my people, Moses. I understand your unease but he is a kind being. He would not hurt me," Storm said confident in his trust for the fire fairy. "He grew up in hell, Moses. He had his wings ripped out when he was a babe. How would you feel if someone suppressed your tiger?"

Moses blanched. "I know he is here to help you but doesn't it seem odd that he came here now? Why after all of this time? Because a so called prophesy told him to? Because his caretaker told him? It's unnerving and his lust for you stinks this forest up. He wants you."

Storm had to will himself not to blush. Instead he sat forward and touched his brother's cheek. "I know he wants me but he wants peace more. I have to hone my abilities and grow stronger so that I can save my people. Your father understands that and your sisters have not said otherwise. Please, understand that I need to do this and I would love your support but understand if I don't get it."

Moses wanted to cry at the look in his unrelated brother's eyes but instead hugged him. "I will always support you but I wish you would not trust him so easily. His eyes glow, Storm. From what you know, do you know of a royal blood fire fairy?"

Storm did not but to put his brother at ease, he lied. "I know of many," he said calmly. He had noticed the young blooded fairy had glowing eyes but could not call him on it. He had no idea what those trolls had done and maybe by tearing their wings out they had other abilities. He needed to ask but feared the outcome of that particular conversation. "You have to trust me, Moses."

"I always will," Moses said and nuzzled his head down onto Storm's. "Tell him to calm his hormones though, I can smell him from here."

Storm laughed with a blush covering his face. He knew Kaos had attraction for him but he didn't think it stunk up the forest. "I will keep him at bay, but for now I have to get ready to train with him."

Storm quickly dressed in a blue skirt and matching wrap before kissing his sisters and brother on the cheek and heading out with a wave to Raja. He ran with his hair following like a blue cape. His excitement fueled his body and before he knew it, his wings were springing from his back and his body to go flying through the forest. He laughed as the freedom of flight raced through him and quickly zipped into the cave only to crash into an unsuspecting Kaos.

They hit the floor with a solid thud but the smaller of the two was safe from harm as he landed on Kaos' chest. "Good morning," Storm said down to a stunned Kaos. His blue hair curtained them from the sunlight but still Storm was glowing. Kaos was stunned by the mere beauty of the man above him and before he could think better of it, he lifted his head and kissed the fairy.

Storm was shocked at first but had no time to react before he was being pushed over and was covered by Kaos' giant frame. Storm wanted to push him away, really he did, but his body had not felt this much contact in a long time so he was soon pushing his fingers through the fire fairy's hair. The kiss was slow and beautiful, Kaos' tongue slowly made it's way into Storm's mouth, licking every inch of the beautiful man's mouth as his hips unconsciously dipped into Storm's.