Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Storm woke up to an arm thrown across his hips and his head cuddled into a strong chest. Without opening his eyes he knew Kaos was the one holding him by the smell of ash and blood that clung to his skin. The poor man was born into a world of war so the smell clung to him but it was not unattractive. Storm couldn't deny that anything about the fallen man was unattractive. He was so beautiful he felt ashamed to even lay his eyes on him.

After last night's talk he had came into the cave to sleep but instead of cuddling with Raja who was piled under his kid's bodies, he slept on his cot he made out of leaves. He had fallen asleep with Kaos still outside but sometime during the night he must have slid into the cot beside him.

Storm lifted his head and smiled softly at the handsome man who was wrapped around him like a blanket, he looked very peaceful and young in his sleep. When a fairy or troll hit twenty-five their physical appearance stopped aging but their life force still matured. Storm was a hundred and thirteen years old but still looked like a young man and although he looked the same age as the man holding him, he could sense his innocence.

Slowly red eyes opened and looked down at him causing Storm to smile at the young boy's innocent look. He seemed to realize he was holding the king hostage and ripped his arms away from him as he sat up. "I am sorry. I must have done that in my sleep," he said as his tan cheeks tinted pink. "It will not happen again."

Storm just laughed. "It is very common for fairies to seek heat in their sleep, Kaos. Do not suppress your urges out of fear I will reprimand you, for I will not," Storm said as he stood up. He looked over at the front of the cave and saw Raja and his children were already out for the day, probably hunting for dinner. He smiled and went to where he left his clothes in a small trunk he had found at the bottom of the lake nearby. He unwrapped his chest and slid out of his skirt only to stop when he felt eyes on him.

He looked over his shoulder knowing his hair was covering most of him and found the young fairy staring at him with lust clouding his red eyes. He did not look away when Storm turned to look at him, instead chose to look up from his arse and to his eyes. They both stared at one another neither one speaking a word until Kaos shook his head and looked down at where his manhood was now stiff.

"I'm sorry. You're just very beautiful," he said softly to his lap willing the erection to go away. Storm had become accustomed to eyes on him since he hit maturity. Men had lusted after him when he was just a young prince and tried to court him but he was too focused on his kingdom to ever do anything about it. Of course he had his rumps, when he was growing up but he had never felt anything for those he chose to bed. It was simply sex in which fairies rejoiced, so having this young blood's eyes on him should feel normal but instead he felt himself blushing. He felt the hunger he had pushed away for his people boiling to the surface and threatening to take the young man's innocence.

To stop that from happening, the king quickly threw on a pink knee length skirt that opened down both of sides in slits, and wrapped his chest in a matching pink wrap. He slid on pink panties and then began to braid his hair as he looked at the man in his tattered clothing. He finished his braid and let it fall down the center of his back as before going to Raja's clothes and pulling out a pair of black jeans.

"Wear those," Storm said as he threw them at the still blushing man. "Stay shirtless or you will die in this heat." Storm walked to wear he had made a kitchen and pulled out the deer jerky Raja had made. He walked back towards the man who was now in the jeans and shirtless and quickly looked away when he found himself staring at the man's broad chest that had a small crystal hanging between his perfect pectorals.

Holy Nyx.

"We will eat and then we will go to the lake so we can begin with training. It's been a long time since I have fought and with your body type, you are a warrior. I need to learn the ways to fight the trolls and who better than someone who watched them?" Storm said as he handed the dried meat to his companion.