Field Trip PT.3 #22

Start from the beginning

"Jimin why don't you put on music?"

"Really? I can?"

Yoongi nods and Jimin immediately goes to his car playlist. The car automatically connected to Jimin's phone so all he had to do was put the song on. Jimin put on one of his favourite songs on.

"Wait, why did Jimin's phone automatically connect to the car?" Minho asks.

"Because that's actually my phone and it's better than yours. Why is that so important?" Yoongi says sarcastically.

"Nah I was just wondering. I thought "Maybe Jimin has used the teachers phone before.." But that wouldn't make sense would it? Cause you're a teacher and he's a student." Minho is trying to let Jimin and Yoongi know that he knows about their relationship.

"Hahahaha, you are hilarious Minho. With that imagination you could write a book." Yoongi says even more annoyed than before.

"Hyu-Mr Min? Are we almost there?"

"Yes Jimin we'll get there in like three minutes. By the way, when you go and grab your swimming clothes they'll be in my bag."

"Okay~"

A few minutes pass and all four guys see a beautiful waterfall to their lefts.

"Wow. That is quite the scenery. How did you know to take us here Mr Min?" Minho's friend asks.

"Well, I've been to Jeju island millions of times on business trips. I've been here once or twice so I just thought this was a good place... I don't know." Yoongi says while parking the car.

"Minho?" Jimin speaks up, "Did you bring the chips and drinks?"

"Yep. Why? Do you want to drink some juice from me?"

Yoongi flinches at Minho's words whereas Minho's friend laughs. Poor Jimin is confused at the others reaction.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Nothing Jimin. Don't listen to him. He's drunk."

Jimin's mouth drops.

"What! Minho! You're still a student. You shouldn't be drinking at this age!"

"Jimin.... you're the youngest senior in our class..... I can drink you can't." Minho says dumbfounded by Jimin's reaction.

"That doesn't matter! You're still a student! Wait... how old are you?"

"I'm 20." Minho says.

"Damn, you're 19 and you're still this childish. Wait did you fail a grade or something? The average senior is 18-19?" Yoongi asks.

"Shut up. Mr Min."

Yoongi laughs surprising everyone in the car.

"Wow, you're not so cold hearted after all." Minho says.

"Don't get use to it kiddo."

"Bro I'm only like two years younger than you...."

"Okay and? You know what? Fine. Since we're not that far apart in age you can call me Hyung." Yoongi says.

Jimin just looks at him in shocked. Yoongi just smiles knowing what he's doing.

"Why would I call you Hyung?" Minho asks.

"Why wouldn't you? Wait Nevermind that's weird. Call me Yoongi instead. I don't want "Hyung" coming outta your dirty ass mouth."

"Why are you suddenly being not mean?" Minho's friend asks.

Yoongi chuckles.

"Obviously I'm not being nice for free. I saw you guys packed alcohol. I want some. I don't have to play nice. I can just report and take it anyways."