Field Trip PT.3 #22

"Jimin~" Minho has been bothering Jimin for a while now.

"Minho, leave the poor kid alone. He hasn't done anything to you." Minho's friend said.

"Thank you Minho's friend." Yoongi says glad that someone is agreeing with him.

"I have a name!" Minho's friends says annoyed.

"Don't yell at your teacher." Jimin defends Yoongi.

"Why are y'all acting like crack heads?" Minho asks.

"Be quiet Minho." Jimin says rolling his eyes.

"Sassy now aren't we?" Minho smirks.

Yoongi coughs gaining the attention from Minho, Minho's friend and Jimin.

"So, since this is our group, what do you guys want to do?"

"Hmm, how about we go sight seeing?" Minho asks.

Jimin and Yoongi seem surprised at how normal Minho's recommenced activity sounded.

"Actually that sounds great." Jimin says smiling.

They all prepared their bags and headed off into a rented car.

"Ah, so finally I get to ride in the same car with you guys." Minho says.

"I'll leave you here if you want?" Yoongi retorts back uncomfortable with Minho's presence.

"No thanks. So Jimin~ how have you been." Since Minho is in the back seat he leans forward where Jimin is sitting.

"Uh, Okay? How bout yourself? You don't seem okay." Jimin says uninterested.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're usually mean to me, so um asking if you're okay. Are you sick or something? Being nice isn't normal for you."

Yoongi snickers at Jimin's words.

"Wow, THAT was rude. But I'll forgive you since you're pretty."

Jimin blushes and tries to hide it.

"I don't want to hear those words coming from your mouth." Yoongi becomes jealous when he notices that Jimin's blushing.

"So how long is this going to take?" Minho's friend asks.

Yoongi has no problem but since Minho and him are "besties" Yoongi is still iffy about him.

"Um, only a few minutes. Did you guys bringing your swimming clothes?"

"Yep!" Both Minho and Minho's friend said.

"Crap, no....... I forgot." Jimin says sadly.

Yoongi smiles warmly, "I brought it for you. I saw that you left it so I grab it from the suitcase."

Jimin's frown turned into a smile which soon turned into giggling.

"Thank you~ Mr Min~"

Minho coughs.

"Um, isn't that a bit weird that he went through your bag and grabbed the clothes for you Jimin?"

"Um, no? Mr Min knows I'm forgetful so he just helped me." Jimin starts blushing again and answered Minho while looking down at his lap.

"Um, Minho? Please leave the poor kid alone. He seems very uncomfortable." Yoongi said trying to calm himself down.

Yoongi was not that jealous, he was more annoyed than anything. Annoyed that Minho was so talkative and annoyed that he was obviously teasing Jimin.