Chapter 6 - Proposing Him.

Start from the beginning

"Then, give me a kiss. " I stated as he looked me dumbfoundedly.

"Why?...I just need a kiss...right now. " I whispered near his ears and he shivered along. I could feel the same shiver too because this was the first time for me to be this blunt towards a guy and yeah, I'm happy that the guy is him.

"Y-you want me to...umm...I mean...to kiss you? " he trailed coyly and I pouted seeing his disapproving side about himself. I know definitely that he must be questioning himself that why do a girl like me asking a guy like him for a kiss. Well, my guy here doesn't know that this girl as myself were terribly in love with him.

"Yes. Yes. I want this Harry Brown to kiss this Mia Knight. " I said as I pointed to him and me.

"W-why? " he asked as he questioningly eyed me.

"What do you mean by why?...I want my reward to bring you here...since you love it then you should give my reward. " I strictly said and he gaped his mouth open to say something but shut it rapidly.

"Mia...I..." he trailed and I placed my index finger on his lips firmly as gesturing him to be quiet.

"Harry, just a kiss won't hurt...Either you give it or I take it...Fair is fair. " I replied then he took a sigh.

He stare me intentionly and his eyes roam from my eyes to my lips iterately. He lean in slowly until his soft lips met mine and it felt like ages for him to place his lips on mine. Its a flick of brushing not kissing and he quickly lean away as our lips met.

"What you just did? " I asked sternly.

"J-just what y-you ask for. " he said in fear as he thought that I'm going to burst out in anger. His breath hitched as he gripped the hem of his shirt tightly.

"This wasn't the kiss I asked for...wait, this wasn't a kiss at all." I explained then his gaze move to the floor in embrassment.

"You know what, I'm going to take this from you. " I continued and in rapid move, our lips were attached and it moved in a very great tempo. I bit his bottom lips making him to moan and it ignite a fire in me as I pushed him to the seat behind us. He followed my lead while wrapping his hand around me and soon I found myself sitting gently on his lap. My fingers were playing on his silky hair as my other hand were firmly inching him closer.

This kiss was slow yet passionate as I gave all my best in this. I wasn't a good kisser but he is making me though. The first was his soft and thin lips that couldn't get enough yet the second was his cute reaction to all my kisses. I would kiss him all the time to make him express those reactions.

As something stung him, he abruptly pulled away with a gasp and I didn't move from his lap. I shot him a questioning look yet his feature mirrored worry.

"What happen?...don't tell me that you don't want this?...I'm doing everything intentionally and don't you ever think that this is a mistake. " I stated as his look went teary. I hold his face in my hand as a single tear roll down his eyes.

"Why?...why are you doing this when...all guys out there are seeking for your attention...I wasn't worth any of your attention yet why did...you chose me and out of all that prank you did, why are you still together with me? " he asked in a single gulp and did he even know that for the first time, he talk without stuttering to me. It surprised me yet worried me to see him thinking low about himself.

His past and people's attention on him wasn't my concern but his, his point of view on me what I matter the most. I should tell him this but before all that I should tell the single thing that I have been hiding for days right now.

"I love you, Harry Brown. "

His self completely froze and I snuggled myself in the crock of his neck then lay there until he came back to normal.

The ride ended and we were told to leave the cab. He remained silent since the time I confessed and I need to give him some space too.

As we get into the car, the silence again overwhelmed the situation but I controlled my urge not to crosstalk his free space. I stopped the car at the place where he called it home and I named it hell as his physchopath uncle tortured him all over here. He took his bag to exit the car while clearly avoiding me so I spoke.

"Why are you ignoring me? " I asked as I grasped his hand firmly.

"I'm not ignoring you, Mia. " he said softly as he look down on his lap.

"Then...why didn't you say anything?...don't you like me?...or am I taking this far?...or...do you like some oth--" I questioned but he cut me off on track.

"No. I-I like you, only you...very much. But I can't believe that something is going to be good between us. " he said while holding my hand in return. I interwined our fingers and decided to speak my mind out.

"Then...let me show you. " I said curtly as I eyed him intensely.

"Let me show you that there's something between us. Something that definitely the good. " I spoke softly and he look me in disbelief.

We looked each other keenly into our eyes then the next makes me happy. He nodded in acceptance and I couldn't be more amazed. He is giving me a chance to prove the us so I have to utilise this well. With that, I pulled him by his shirt then gave him a very tender kiss before saying goodbye.

******

I bought his favourite chocolates and roses to make this proposal super great among everyone. I decided to did this in front everyone because I don't want them to tease nor bully him like before and if he is mine then no one can bully him. I want him to secure and safe yet most primely, I want him to be secure of his past.

Once I drag him out from the classroom, I make sure everyone's eye on us then I gave him my roses and chocolates. He gave me a weird look and I gaze around me to be meet with different types of reaction. Most of them had their jaw drop on the floor along with even my both members.

I faced him bonnyly then kissed him right in front of everyone and pulled away just to say again those three words.

"I love you, Harry. "