:CHΔPTΣR 2:

Tord glances all around them, trying his best to look subtle about their situation. The two men had stopped at the train station, the reason being because of Tord's nagging mind of worry and fear. Tom wasn't all that happy about this, but sighed as he knew arguing with Tord about it wouldn't help in the least.
"This is gonna take forever." Tom groaned, tapping his foot impatiently. Tord sighed, apologizing under his breath. "Look, I've never really trusted planes. They go so high up and-"
"And you're worried about it malfunctioning and us falling to our own deaths before Edd has his. Yeah, I know, you said it ten times beforehand." Tom huffed. Tord's shoulders slumped a bit, feeling bad. He looked to Tom with guilt, turning away to glance at the other people waiting for the train to come. He pondered where they might be headed, whether they had the same reason he did or if they didn't trust planes either. He then widened his eyes, remembering his medication. "Tom did I-" "Tord, before you fucking ask, for the millionth time, yes. You grabbed your medication." The alcoholic snapped, sending Tord a glare. Tord bit his lip, looking away. "...sorry I just keep forgetting to take it since I just started on it, and it's hard to get that under the belt so it can help me with...you know." The norski mumbles, looking down at his hands with a guilty look on his face. Tom's expression softened as he sighed and grabbed Tord's wrist, pulling him over to where he was standing. "Well, hopefully after this you'll get the hang of taking it every day or so." Tom grumbled. Tord looked up at him with his steel gray eyes, smiling a bit. He began to remember how nice Tom could be, even if he was usually an asshole at times. They both heard the sound of a loud screeching noise, feeling the ground beneath them rumble lightly as the train came through, stopping with a huff of steam which sounded like when you'd dump noodles into the strainer as it drains out the hot water. Tord noted that, replying the image over and over in his head as he'd also try to imagine someone straining their noodles to either make spaghetti or some sort of pasta. At that point, he had hardly even noticed that the passengers were boarding onto the train, snapping out of his thought process as Tom grabbed him by the wrist again and pulled him inside.

The two sat side by side, glancing around as they were merely inches apart. Tord tried his best to not look directly at anyone, worrying that if he did they'd give him a dirty look or be offended by assuming he was staring at them. His eyes trailed down to the floor, tapping his finger against his knee. He chewed on the inside of his cheek. His eyes made their way over to Tom. He began to take note of the Brit's eyeless sockets and how mysteriously black they looked, to how Tom's hair basically defied gravity all on its own, along with how unusual it was to see him sober. He didn't couldn't pin point whether this was all a dream or not.

(I literally don't have any motivation for this to be quite honest and I figured I should give you guys what I was left with because I did write this a while back and planned to continue.)