with love ; Anum Abbas

Hello lovelies ,

Welcome back once again

' It is always fun writing about different and new characters and it feels even better reading them and living that fantasy .....'

Thankyou so much for choosing to read this book ❤

I know I'm just a new struggling writer in this place and its hard to elope out into the brighter side where all the good stories are . I try harder each time to improve my vocab and grammar , but it takes a bit more effort as it isn't my mother tongue rather a learned language I love dearly .

So if you find any errors of sort just Dm me , comment here , pinpoint it out and I'll improve it .

You don't even know how much i love you all and admire your work , mostly it's what encouraged me to write my own here .

Please do mention your stories in the comments for me to read , and know you all more 💕

***

The ideas for stories never come in blink of an eye , it takes a lot of effort and more so in writing them in words . And even after that the appreciation and good comments make the whole journey worth while ...

So a writer can never be one without its reader's encouragement and sincere comments and I ask the same from you all .....

SO READ ON , LOVE AND PEACE ✌

Copyright © ANUM ABBAS
All rights reserved . No part of this work or any of its contents
shall be rewritten , copied , modified or adapted without the prior written consent of the author .
Thank you .

Do follow my Instagram account ;
journeyoflife515

Do follow my Instagram account ; journeyoflife515