never stop

Donna Pov

Nothing is more painful than the silent tears

Donna didn't sleep when luke walked out, she keep thinking about him. He said he will have her again and he's sorry. But how can she forgive him. Three years...

For three long years almost four,she has survived are nothing now?

There was a time that when she lost her baby.

Flashback

The day he have Sophie in their house she went to her parent. But sudenly the car she was driving knocked over by someone. The driver of that car ran out before she could even scream. But luckly her car rolled off the ground and the green leaves become the cushion for her and her baby. she landed on the grass. Got bruises and the shock of rolling in air and getting slammed on the ground numb her mind.

No one looked out for her or came to see her. The day she opened her eyes in the hospital she got scared for her baby. She keep crying for her baby thinking she lost it. But got relieved when the doctor said that she and the baby are ok. Only said that she had to be careful.

Her accident has been hard on her and it's a critical pregnancy and may be she couldn't have anymore child after this doctor told her..

She cried for hours until her stomach growl. Indicating her baby is hungry...

Present

She walk out of her room to check Daisy when she heard a cry in the baby monitor.

She saw luke in his boxer layed out with one hand down to the floor and a leg above the couch. Her breath hitch when she looked at him. Her hands itch to touch, his rugh body and trace the tattoo in his skin. she walk slowly to Daisy room looking at Luke all the way.

She push the room slightly see her baby with her panda(poo) tightly in her arms.
She walks to her crying baby.

"No!no princess what happen"

"Did my baby get scared"

" yes mama i thik left me" said a crying Daisy

"No baby mama would never leave her baby alone"

"Shhh! Dont cry princess you know mama hate it when you cry" i said my heart break for my baby

The little girl nod her head and tighten her arm on her panda.

"Can you sin for me mama"

"Puse"she said with a cute baby pout

"Ok but baby what you want to hear"

" buitiful"

"Ok darling, now lay down and take the blanky" i said and sit on Daisy bed and start playing with her hairs.

Daisy wait for her mama and cuddle with Poo and think how beautiful her mama is. The little girl always think why her mother cry at night and smile in the morning like nothing has happened.