want you back

LUKE POV

I regret what i did baby please come back
Luke
*

***********************************

He send Sophie back when he saw Donna run out. It's  like he is out of haze.

He chased her but Donna was already in her car out of his sight, he broke his vows.

How could he hurt something so precious.

He never wanted to hurt Donna.

The way she looked at him with Sophie is killing him.
The hurt, the anger, the betrayal he cause is eating him alive.
He cry for the first time in his life for his mistake, he wanted to apologize. He want her in his arm. Sophie was a mistake.

He regret what he did....

If he would have known what he was doing this won't  have happened and throw  Sophie out when she try things, Donna would be with him in his arm.

He doesn't know that Sophie wanted him. They have been friends since childhood.

It first happened 2 weeks ago, he was always in his office the work was so much that he has to stay late. And when he get back home too tierd to doing anything than sleeping.

The frustration, the need gets into his head, he miss having someone in his arms but when Sophie seduced him he tried to control and he did he send her back.

But the stress make him dizzy and he throw his stress in drinking the next think he know Donna find them in their bed....

Now he regrets what he did..he throw Sophie out of his house when Donna left.

He does appoint a detective to find Donna but all the things went to vein when no one knows where she went.
I called her parents which shout at me for sending away their baby.

Her father punched me for hurting his princess and her mother couldn't  stop crying. She faint when i tell her about what happened.

Her father throw me out after. Thankgod she doesn't have any brother he would have killed me for hurting Donna. I am not my self anymore.

The piece of my heart i have cherished is lost, she left me in this cruel world to survive.
I can't  survive without her.

His parents were upset with him so bad that his mother slapped him.

His father never talk to him after that..
Its been years he is still search for his love.

After Sophie incident he never look at any women, though they all try to catch his eyes.
But his eyes only search for his love..

With sad eyes, he reached his office. Miss Jenny his secretary tell him his day schedule with stone face. She was Donna's best friend. They become friends when Jenny start working for him.

After Donna left him, she start addressing him Mr. Davis. He asked Jenny about Donna but her reply was only the glare...
She only tell him his meeting and conference schedule  after that leave him to rot in hell with misery.

Without Donna his life is miserable. Sophie try to come at his Office, tried to make a relationship with him. But he throw her out all the time.
When ever Sophie is their in his office Jenny would leave the office for the day.

No one come to his house anymore after what happen with him and Donna.

The way she smile and snort in between her laugher brought a smile to his face.
She always plant roses and stay in garden for hours..

Once she told him "there fragrance will keep the house and our life full of happiness".

He planted thousands of roses for her after she left.
He always get sad when he look at the roses and  no Donna their in the garden. he get angry and curse himself for loosing the gem his wife is.

Phone call

"Mr Davis your wife has been seen in Ohio" said the detective.

I ended the call and jumped with joy and tears.
My baby I'm coming love....

I race out of my office, my driver was their waiting for me.
I get on my jet and leave for my love...

Wait for me baby I'm coming..

I knew she must be angry with me but i won't give up untill i will have her in my arm, in our home..

A lone tear falls down when i think about home.

Since she went left me i have been sleeping in living room couch. I couldn't get my self to sleep in our bed..

Sleep is getting foreign thing for me... i keep having her dream, i always wake up calling her name with tears searching the house...

The day she leave me i start having nightmares...her face keep me awake.

Now love its time to come home, i won't give up. I don't care if i have to force you to come back or have to cry for forgiveness.

My Donna, my baby I'm so sorry...

..........................................................

A/n

Hey look. I've update two chapter today...

Yipeee i know crazy right ..

You know this song by Sam Smith "how do you sleep" is stuck in my head.
Its like on repeat since its release.

I love sam smith... he like dream i got this dreamy feel when i hear him😘

So back to Luke and Donna.

Tell me what you think about this chapter and vote if you like...

Do vote so i can continue....

Love you all readers💋💋💋💋

Xoxo
Black