"D-do you really mean that?" Jimin said with a voice filled with surprise. Bambam looked at him and suddenly noticed all of our expressions. His eyes widened slightly before turning upwards by his huge smile that was now plastered by his face. "I can't believe you all, of course I do! now stop making it weird" he said bringing up a hand to the back of his neck.

"Okay well its already really late we should go" Yoongi said afterwards and all of us got out of the car and I stretched my legs that currently felt as if a bunch of little needles were poking me. Jimin must have been feeling the same because he was stretching his much more toned muscular legs.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you guys!" BamBam suddenly said pulling the window down from his car. "I was gonna ask if you would be down to go camping? It will just be us and three of my other friends who are all really nice so you don't have to worry. One of them is bringing his girlfriend so you won't be the only girl there Y/N, don't worry" he said to us. I thought about it, would it be fine? I mean there are countless of things that could go wrong and I had never stayed away from my house either. What if one of us got lost?

I looked over to the guys who were staring at me with pleading eyes and Hobi even had his hands intertwined as if he was about to indulge in prayer. That look was all it took for me to agree and cheers were heard from my hybrids. Yoongi suddenly had a huge smile on his face and started to dance wiggling his arms resembling a grandpa. I have to admit, if it meant seeing that happy dance by Yoongi then it was so worth agreeing. "Alright! I'll let you know the details later" he said and we all exchanged our goodbyes and headed towards our apartment after.

I opened the door and all of us started trailing in one by one. Jungkook suddenly let out a sigh, "Jimin hurry up please you're walking as if you were a turtle and I need to put all of my plushies on the bed before they fall and get dirty" he spoke as he carried a whole mountain of plushies that almost covered all of his face because the stubborn bunny said he didn't want any help carrying them. Jimin suddenly smirked, "Im not a turtle hybrid Kook I'm a cat hybrid but if you want me to act like one I can" he said going at an even slower pace which made me crack a smile but quickly covered it with my free hand to hide it from Jungkook who was rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Y/N please tell him to hurry up" he turned to me and his eyes widened "You're smiling at my agony?" he said playfully noticing my smile. "What? No I'm not! Jiminie please walk faster since Kookie here is in agony" I said frantically as I got caught redhanded by him. Jimin finally picked his pace up and Jungkook quickly ran to the room with his mountain of plushies.

Yoongi and Hobi who were sitting on the couch together laughed at the bunny hybrid as he dashed by them. I went to go sit next to them in the couch, finally resting after the long yet fun day. Hobi who was next to me turned facing me, leaning onto Yoongi in the process. I was glad that they had gotten much closer after spending the day together in the carnival. "Y/N" he said in a soft voice breaking me out of my thoughts, "What's up Hobi?" I said looking at him.

"The ceiling" Yoongi suddenly said making Hobi chuckle and turn to look at panther hybrid who although had his eyes closed a smug look was still evident on his face. Hobi turned back to look at me and spoke up, "I was just wondering if we were gonna go to sleep or still do something else?" he said as he got comfortable which meant putting his feet on my legs.

"Well I don't know Hobi, if the others aren't tired then we could do something here" I said and Jungkook came in from the room and peeked his head out. "We can play a board game, I saw some in the cabinet" he said and Jimin came out from the kitchen holding glass of milk making me laugh internally at how catlike that was. "Yea lets do that! You all up for it?" he said sipping his milk staring at the three of us and we all agreed. Yoongi who was still in the same position finally spoke up and told Jungkook to get the board games.