Who needs Enemies 1k+ views

**Hallow's POV**

Ivan, Elsa's son, and Beau, Quasimodo's son, have been dating for a while and they wanted to go the next step. Meeting each other's friends. Since Beau is really nervous about everything, they decided to meet Beau's friends first.

I was setting up a forest party with Gem (Aladdin's son), Hardy (Repunzel's son), Harry, and Finn (Merida's son). Gem wanted to wait on having us meet his boyfriend and girlfriend. He didn't want them scarred for life just yet.

"I am considered evil but why do I feel true terror at this group?" Harry asked as we took a break.

He was leaning against a tree and I was leaning on his chest. He was playing with my hair. He told me before that it was surprising soft for being fake.

"Are we really that bad?" Hardy asked him.

"When I first met you guys, you were all voting how good the rejections were during confessions."

"The pirate has a point." Gem agreed with Hook.

"Hey!" I shouted and Harry flinched at the volume. "Sorry, I was the one that helped Beau and Ivan confess to each other. So that means that I am the nicest in the group!"

"Aye, but we are the only ones that see it." Finn told me as he came over and messed up my hair.

We are the misfits, born on the side of good but we don't fit in because we don't like the standards of being good.

"They are coming!!" Hardy yelled out and we got ready.

"Hello, it is nice to meet everyone." Ivan said as soon as they got to the clearing.

"Please tell that they are all wearing pants." Beau asked with his good eye closed.

"Nay! I don't wear pants!" Finn shouted. "Pants are for ninnies!"

Beau uncovered his eye and almost started laughing. Finn was wearing his kilt.

"Are you wearing anything under that?"

"Just wait for a breeze and you will know." I told him and he just nodded.

"Your friends are not that bad." Ivan told him.

"Just wait for it."

*Cue the video(it is the same as above - Fixer Upper from Frozen)*

We were all laughing as we stopped singing. Beau looked like he wanted to die from embarrassment. Ivan sneezed and he froze the area around him.

"I'm so sorry!" He was panicking because of the ice.

"Cool! Are you able to control some of it yet?" Gem asked him.

Beau had a smile on his face as Ivan started to relax.

"A little bit, but I can't get rid of it. It is spelled to last eternal. I don't know how to undo the spell."

"Let me help!" I held up my bony hand and a small orange flame grew around my finger. "My flames burn away any magic!"

"We are safe from any cursed cigarettes with that tiny spark." Hardy said as a joke.

My flame is not that strong but I do my best with it. I poked the ice and it melted without a trace.

"See, we are not that bad!" Finn said. "Now, we just need to wait to me Gem's partners and show that we are not scary to them."

"You are nightmare fuel." Gem told him.

"Yeah but you helpped."