Scavenger Hunt & Broken Hearts

**Harry's POV**

Hallow said he was coming back in a half hour. He has been gone for three hours. I didn't want to worry but something was bugging me. So I snuck out of the room to look for him. I wish he would have told me where he was going first. That was when I saw his leg next to the entrance to the gym.

I ran down the hallway with the leg and then it started kicking. I followed the direction of the kicks and found his other leg.

"Please be alive, Hallow. Please." I said to myself.

I found his arms as I headed outside. The last parts of his body was tied to a chair outside. His head was facing down and he was still. I was terrified that he might be dead completely. I ran to him and cut through the ropes.

"Hallow? Can you hear me?"

"I want to go home. I hate Auradon."

His body was shaking as if he was crying but he has no tear ducts.

"Who did this to you?" I asked as I put his limbs back on.

"Chad. I was dancing in the gym then something happened and I blacked out. When I woke up, my limbs were gone and he was laughing at me."

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around his body. He was just so broken from the bullying. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Please don't go home. Auradon will be boring without your shine."

"I don't think I can handle anything more."

**Hallow's POV**

I lost my spark. I didn't want to leave my room. Harry was worried about me but I couldn't go back to my normal self. After three days, I decided to leave my room after putting on the skin cloth.

That was the worse decision I have ever made. I opened my door right when Uma and Harry kissed right in front of me. She was smiling and he was shocked as he looked at me.

I pushed them aside and stormed away. I need to be away from Auradon for a while.

**Harry's POV**

I pushed Uma after Hallow stormed off.
"Uma, what was that for?"

"In order to break the barrier, we have to get him emotional enough to use his abilities." She started poking my chest. "You forgot the reason we were here for and that was also your punishment. I am your captain and you listen to my orders."

"Your orders was to destroy someone innocent from the inside to get what you want. Things like that got out parents locked up in the first place!" I turned away from her and stormed off. "Maybe it is time for a new captain. One that thinks about the whole crew."