Bonus Harry's Visit Part 2

**Harry's POV**

We came into singing. Hallow joined in and I loved hearing his voice.

"In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song."

A scarecrow rode in on a horse. I watched as Hallow grabbed a torch and handed it to the scarecrow. The scarecrow ate the flames and caught on fire. Everyone cheered as the flaming scarecrow jumped into the fountain. Then a skeleton rose up from the water.

"Does this happen every year?" I asked Hallow.

"No, we normally do bigger but we didn't want to scare you too badly." The skeleton said as he walked up to us. "Jack Skellington at your service."

"Harry Hook, sir."

I shook his hand and he was surprised.

"I expected both of your hands to be hooks! But they are fleshy!"

Hallow was cracking up at the conversation. A rag doll with flowing red hair walked up to us and Hallow gave her a hug.

**Hollow's POV**

"Mom!" I accidentally hugged her too hard and her arm popped off. "Sorry mom."

"Your mother's arm just fell off and it is full of leaves?" Harry sounded confused at the last part.

"Yes, Sally is my darling doll." Dad said as I helped her sew it back on.

"I have seen Hallow's head roll around on its own. Why does a leaf filled arm surprise me?"
I walked over to Harry and pulled him into a hug.

"Wait until you meet some of the other people here. You might have to rest your eyes."

"Young Prince! I was not sure if you needed a guest room or not so we just added a extra bed in your room." The mayor said as he came up.
"Did you find any new ideas for next Halloween?" He asked after his head spun.

"Yes mayor, I will send over the blueprints after I let my friend rest a bit. Did you let everyone know to use the same rules as when Santa is here?"

"Yes. No poison, sharp objects, and he can join Head hockey but he cannot use his head as a puck."

Harry looked overwhelmed and I was slightly worried.

"Come on, let me show you my house."
I waved everyone off as I headed for the large bending tower. When we got to my room he spun around looking at every thing.

"It is like your room back at Auradon, but the colors and styles fit you better here." Then he saw my bed and started laughing. "How do you even fit on the bed?"

It was coffin shaped with a mountain of stuffed animals on it.

"Hey, be nice. I made most of those."

He moved all of them onto the second bed and then opened his arms.

"Well, you don't need them if you have me on your bed."

I tackled him onto the bed and we started laughing. Mostly because my head popped off and rolled down.

"I can see your end!" I said as I bumped into his butt.

He carefully put my head back on and kisses my forehead.

"Hey, eyes off my booty."

"No, I claim it as mine."

It was amazing to find someone that accepts me as myself.