Bonus Harry's Visit Part 3

**Harry's POV**

Halloween town is such an adventure. Much better than Auradon. It was amazing to see pure emotion on Hallow as he bounced around helping everyone. He was dancing as he moved around.

"What a treasure." I said as I stood by his house's gate.

"Thank you for helping dear Hallow. I miss this side of him." Sally came up to me.

"All he needed was someone to see him as him." I told her as I watched his eyes glow like candles.

"He made you realize that everyone was more than their parents." I nodded my head. "Family is important but taking care of yourself is important too."

He stopped right in front of me and he was glowing with the spirit of Halloween. Actually glowing due to his magic.

"You are so gorgeous." He was so shocked that his jaw dropped and I caught it before it hit the ground. "Am I just jaw dropping to you?"

He laughed at the joke and little kids came running up. There was a little wolf girl, a vampire girl, a boy mummy, and a little male witch.

"Hallow! Can you show us one of your tricks? The wolf girl asked.

"Its the fleshy!" The little witch said as he pointed at me.

"Little ones, his name is Harry and he is a dear close friend of mine."

The little ones grabbed each other's hands and dances in circle.

"Fleshy, Fleshy!" They sang repetitively.

"Should I be honored or insulted?"

Hallow laughed as he pulled me to him and kissed my cheek.

"Honored."

Later on when it was time to eat. Hallow had prepared something separate for me. When Sally made food for everyone. I understood why, I'm sure the ingredients would have killed me.

"Frog's breath! Yummy!" Hallow said before he dug into his soup.

**Hallow's POV**

Later that night, we were curled up in my bed listening to the wolf howls.

"What do you think of Halloween Town? If you want to leave, you don't have to be shy." I told him.

"Nah, I don't want to leave. I love hearing your laugh. Some of it is still a cultural shock though."

He was right, at Auradon, I hide all of my talents and skills. Here, I can dance, sing, laugh until a body part falls off. At least he did not run back to the graveyard to escape from here.

He did his best to be included in everything here. He was actually really good at head hockey and no one cared that he never used his head. When it was time to head back to Auradon, we were both sad to leave.