Sandy Claws

Welcome to another Chapter! I was going to pick oogie's song but I want to save that for later.

**Hollow's POV**

I realized the biggest problem ever. I didn't have any wrapping paper for the gifts. I hope Sandy has some on him.

At this school, no student is allowed out of their room after dark. Except for me on Christmas. Sandy Claws actually left Christmas Town to talk to King Adam to allow me to stay up.

I was sitting by the fireplace with the cookie tray next to me. Then I heard his famous laugh.

"Sandy Claws!" I said as soon as he came down the chimney.

"How is my little helper doing this year? I was a little surprised when I saw your name flicker on the naughty list tonight."

"Sorry Mr. Claws. I punched a bully instead of telling a adult."

He patted me on the head before pulling out wrapping paper.

"I had a feeling you will need this."

He filled up everyone's stocking and covered the tree with gifts as I worked.

"Is there any news from Mom and Dad?"

"They are still upset about the attempted banishing but Sally is worried about your visions."

"I had one tonight."

I explained the vision and he gave me a worried look.

"The strings of fate are wrapped around you and this school. Be careful, the world is not always kind to those pure of heart like you."

He left shortly after I finished with the gifts. He ate all the cookies that he could and took the rest for the trip home.

I walked quietly back into the room and noticed Harry asleep. He was curled up holding a plush version of his hook. I smiled when I realized where he got the hook from. I was only eight when I made it.

**Flashback**

After Halloween was over, I went over to Christmas Town to help out Sandy Claws. He has all the Halloween children help with the toys that are darker in style. Sandy calls them Goths and Villian children.

"Hallow, could you help Mrs. Claus? She is having trouble designing an toy for a child."
I nodded my head and ran to the doll and teddy bear workshop.

"Hallow, I got a strange request from a parent for a special gift for their kid. Could you help me?" She said as she handed me a piece of paper.

Dear Santa,
My son still believes in you even though it is natural for him to be on the naughty list.
He has been sleeping with a metal hook, because he wants to be just like me. Could you make him a fake hook so I don't have to worry about him waking up with only one eye. I just worry for his safety and there are no toys on the isle.
Signed,
Captain Hook

Mrs. Claws was having trouble holding the hook shape so she can see the cloth and fill it.

"Here, Mrs. Claws, you can borrow this."

I bent my middle finger to a hook and popped it off of my hand. Mrs. Claws carefully wrapped my finger in plastic before wrapping the cloth around it. I helped her stitch up the bears as she worked on the hook. Sandy Claws walked in after I put the black choker on the teddy bear.

"Did you finally figure out the puzzle?"

"I gave a helping hand!" I held up the the hand with the missing finger. "Actually, it is a helping finger." Sandy gave his jolly laugh at my response.

"You can have your bone back now."

I popped it back on my hand as soon as she gave it back.

"Hallow, this little boy made it on the nice list for the first time in his life. Could you make him something of your style?"

"Yes Mr. Claws."

I looked at Mr. Claws's special notes on every child. Then I saw the perfect idea.

**Present time**

I smiled at the memory and the fact that he still has it after all these years. There was a light ticking noise that sounded slight off. I lifted up his blanket slightly and noticed two things. One, he was shirtless and two, he was holding a green crocodile that was ticking.

 One, he was shirtless and two, he was holding a green crocodile that was ticking

The plush surprised me the most. He kept it this whole entire time. I gently took the croc out of his arms and brought it to my desk. Opening up the plush, I noticed the problem right away. Rusty gears, probably from forgetting to dry before climbing into bed. I cleaned the ones that I could and replaced the rest of the parts. Now, the plush was ticking just like it used to. I carefully set it next to his head and then I went to my bed.

****

Thank you all for reading!!