Classes

I am still very sorry for the long wait.

*Hollow's POV*

Classes here are so annoying. Nothing about scaring people or the holidays. it is like they take the holidays for granted. They just want to talk about being good but that is all it is to them, just talk. They think that they are automatically good just because they were not born on the Isle.

I always try to be the last one to leave the class because it is always harder to heal my bones when I am away from Halloween Town for too long. I watched people leave the classroom and then I got up.

"I heard that Fairy Godmother didn't believe you." Chad whispered in my ear.

I jerked away from him and fell to the floor.

"Why do you have to torment me? Just attempt to get a girl like you normally do."

I should have kept my mouth shut. He lifted his arm to swing at me. I curled up and blocked my face. The punch never reached me as I heard a thick accent.

"Now, now lad. We don't behave like that on the Isle, so it is a surprise seeing a good boy like you acting like this."

I looked up and saw Harry holding Chad's fist.

"Have you seen how this freak actually looks? He can't even feel this pain."

Stick and stones may break my bones, but words will leave scars on me.

"Aye, I have seen him. He looks like a person."

Chad shook off Harry's hand and walked out. Then Harry held out his hand to me. I took his hand and then I realized that I used the bone.

"Sorry!"

I tried to pull my hand away but he held my hand.

"Your bones are so warm. I expected them to be cold."

"You are not terrifed from touching the bone?"

"Nah, they are interesting."

A bell went off echoing in the room.

"Oh, We have to go to remedial kindness class! Come on!"

We ran together to the class.

"Why are you heading there too?"

"I have to be the teacher assistant for that class. Because I don't understand how to be good like everyone else."

Harry gave me a look as if I was insane.

"You don't understand how to be good?" He repeated slowly. "You, Santa's little helper."

I just nodded my head as we walked in. Harry sat down in between Uma and Shadow, then I stood next to Jane.

"Since my mom is busy right now. I am your sub. My name is Jane and my assistant is Hallow here."

I made sure to wave my normal looking hand to the class.

"This class is boring, but it is a requirement to stay in Auradon." I told them as Jane got ready. "Just chose the boring answer and you pass."

"Hallow, that is not good advice for them."

I rolled my eyes as the class laughed.

"Also, as visitation day is coming up. If you wish to speak to anyone from the Isle. Let me or Jane know at the end of class."

She started teaching and I started to fall asleep. I hate this class so much. The bell rang and everyone left while I lifted my face off of the teacher desk.

"You are not a good role model for them." Jane said as she removed the paper that was stuck on my face.

"The only reason that I have been the
TA is because your mother hates me."

"That is not true, she must think that you are the best example of being good!"

I waved my bony hand and I saw her face pale at the sight.

"Your mother will not be happy until the day that I am fleshy like everyone else."

"She does like everything to go her way. She really dislikes anyone who uses magic any more."

I nodded my head because she gets mad at Mal who uses magic as much as she breaths.

"On visitation day, do you want me to work the computer?"

"Could you? I know you use it after them."

"Sure, I don't mind. Who are the ones using it?"

"Just Harry."