Lets Satisfy Each Other, You Know, Sexually.

Start from the beginning

"i'm going to get some cake, i'm craving it for some reason... maybe it's all the working out" i said and Rune nodded, i headed in the opposite direction to the closest bakery. I walked in the shop; the mouthwatering aroma of freshly baked desserts filled the store. What was wrong with me? Why was i craving cake? But who was to judge, guys could crave chocolate cake if they wanted it.

I looked into the display full of desserts and didn't even notice the person beside me until i collided with them; i immediately apologized and picked up her bag. "I'm sorry" i repeated and handed the bag over, it was only then when i realize who she was. My ex-girlfriend from high school, Nin. "Hey Nin..." i said awkwardly to which she smiled, "Tan, it's been awhile" she said. "Ma'am, your cake" the lady over the counter interrupted, Nin turned and paid for it.

"How have you been?" i asked,

"Great, you?"

"The same" i responded, not knowing what else to say.

She took a step closer and looked up at me, placing her hand on my bicep, "you've been working out". I nodded, feeling incredibly uncomfortable under her gaze. "We should meet up sometime, catch up with each other" she continued, her hand was now on my chest and was heading south. I grabbed her hand, "maybe". 

"Hey babe, you got the cake?" i immediately let go of her hand as a man came and pecked Nin on her lips, she smiled and held the bag up, "yup". "See you later Tan" she said before leaving with her boyfriend. Once a cheater, always a cheater i thought as i bought a cake and headed back to the dorm.

As i walked, i got the strangest feeling of having being watched. I kept my head held high; let's see if these fuckers can do anything. I continued on until a hand wrapped around my wrist and i was pulled into the alleyway so suddenly the cake dropped, "what the fuck is wrong with you? i dropped my cake, unless you're fucking paying for it, you better be apologizing" i swore, my mouth going off before my eyes could even see that i was outnumbered. I cursed my luck, why was i always in trouble?

"Let's go about this smartly, let me go and you can even keep the cake, even though it's partially destroyed" i smiled; the men looked at me as if i'd grown a second head. "Is this fucker for real?" one of the men said as he took a threatening step towards me, "do you want to die?" another man said and i shook my head, bursting into laughter. "Sorry, i can't take you seriously when you have your face all squished up like a frog and your hair half shaven; did you forget half your brain when you went to the salon?" i joked but quickly regretted it; it wasn't my fault that i become an idiot with no filter when i'm nervous.

"This is a message for your father, he better payback his loan or we won't stop with this" one of the men said, i swallowed. This wasn't a random attack, they were after my dad. I told him to stop gambling all our money, he said he'd stopped, that he got my tuition money from work but instead he took out fucking loan. I was beyond frustrated, why did dad always lie to me? "i got it, i'll let him know" i said but i ended up being shoved against the wall, a sharp pain running up my back. "Fuck him up". Great, just great.

I limped back to the dorm, the half squashed box of cake in hand. I fumbled with the keys for a few seconds before making my way into the room, "what took you so long?" Rune asked from his desk. I flashed him a smile, "you're lucky i got the cake at least". I placed the bag on the table, "what the fuck happened to you?" Rune asked as he rushed to me. "Ambushed, some idiots wanted my cake," i said, laughing it off but it only caused a sharp pain in my side. "You should've seen the other guys" i said and Rune sighed, "why do i find that hard to believe? Show me where they are, ill beat them up". "They are not just sitting there waiting for you, they probably left" i said and pulled my shirt off, "this isn't something i can't handle".

"Maybe for you, but if i see you like this, i feel worse than you do" Rune said so quietly that i could've sworn i imagined it. "At least we have some left over antiseptic left over from you" i said and got up to get it but was held down by Rune, "i'll get it".

He returned after a few seconds and went down on his knees, his body between my legs. "We both seem to get into so many unnecessary conflicts" i said, to which Rune nodded. "This'll sting" he said and i bet it would. And then he poured the bottle on the open wound on my abdomen, just as i was about to curse, Rune's lips met mine and his tongue slid into my mouth, awakening every part of my body like an electric current. I moaned into the kiss, almost entirely forgetting the pain. "Feel better?" Rune asked as he pulled away, "not yet, you should kiss me more and maybe then i'll feel 20% better, the rest you'll have to cure by-"

"Say anything more and i won't be able to hold myself back anymore," Rune said and i smirked. "Do you want me that badly?" i asked innocently, his eyes met mine. "What do you think? i have wanted to since i first saw you, can you imagine how i felt after seeing you naked a few days ago?" he said, his words making the room feel as if the air itself were on fire. "I'm fine" i said nonchalantly, Rune gave me a look that told me that he knew i was lying. "Aren't you always the one unable to control yourself when you're with me? Don't think i haven't noticed your erection whenever i touch you" Rune said, his voice low and sexy as his hand on my knee went upwards. "One touch and you become so wet for me" Rune continued, his lips beside my ear at this point.

I felt unable to say anything, "oh really? Who wants whom right now?" i questioned, nudging his hard cock with my foot. His hand on my thigh tightened simultaneously, i felt my own erection grow, i wasn't losing this time. Hence i stood up, "i'm going to shower". "You're a fucking tease" Rune said, his calm exterior almost shattering. I felt a sense of triumph as i walked into the bathroom with Rune's seducing eyes following my every move, it was empowering. Momentarily at least, in the end, i was the one who needed some sort of sexual relief. When was the last time i'd had sex? Other than that make out session with Rune less than 1 week ago, i only had my hands. Thinking about it now, why did i need to get sexually satisfied this way? Rune was my...? Whatever he was, we clearly had a thing for each other, shouldn't we satisfy each other?

I wasn't holding back anymore, i was already prepared since that day. Condoms and lubricant were stocked in my bedside table; all i needed now was a naked Rune. I took a quick shower.After a few seconds of further contemplation, my mind was set; i was going to have sex with Rune.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Rune lying on his bed, phone in hand. I walked towards him, stopping at the foot of the bed. "Rune" i said, the boy didn't look up from his phone. "What are we to each other?" i asked. This time he sat up, "what do you want us to be?"

"my boyfriend" i stated firmly, despite the hammering organ in my chest.

"I thought that was a given considering how we both made out the other day" Rune responded, a smirk on his playful lips. "Let's have sex" i said with a sudden burst of confidence, clearly my dick was speaking and not me, i wasn't one to admit anything. Rune's eyes snapped to mine the moment those words left my lips. I smirked at his reaction.

============

Thank you for getting this far, i hope you like the book so far! XD Please continue reading and vote if you like this chapter, it really means a lot.