Three months

Prompt: Jughead broke up with Betty because he was worried Penny would hurt her. Three months later, Penny is gone so Jughead decides to talk to Betty. But she has a secret.

Jughead's POV:
I broke up with Betty because I was scared Penny would hurt her but now she's finally gone and I can talk to Betty. I just hope she takes me back. I climbed up the ladder and knocked on her window. I looked around the room. She wasn't in there but I knew she was home. I opened the window and climbed in. I heard gagging and saw her bathroom light on, the door wide open. I hurried over and saw Betty hunched over the toilet, throwing up. I kneeled beside her holding her hair and rubbing her back. "Let it out, baby. Just get it all over with." When she finished she flushed the toilet, and pressed her back against the bathtub before breaking down in tears. I brought her into a hug and she clutched my shirt. I pulled her to my lap and kissed her head multiple times. I felt so bad for her because I know how much she hates throwing up. Wait, is she sick? She went to school today and seemed fine. Her cries turned to sniffles but she kept her head rested on my shoulder. I picked her up and brought her back to her room. I sat down on the bed with her still ok my lap. "I'm sorry," I said. She look up at me and smiled. She set her head back on my shoulder. "It's okay." I sighed. I missed Betty so much. "Why were you throwing up? I mean you don't seem sick." She pulled her head off me shoulder and got off my lap. She sat down on the bed with her back to me. "You shouldn't worry. Your going to hate me anyway so you should just go." "Betty, I could never hate you." She turned to me. "Never?" I grabbed both her hands. "Nothing you could ever say or do would make me hate you." She took a deep breath in. "Okay, I'll be right back. Close your eyes and hold out your hands." I did as she told me to. I heard her footsteps leave and then return. She placed something in my hands. "Okay. Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and she was sitting across from me, nervously chewing her nails. She nodded her head towards my hands and I look down. My eyes widened at the positive pregnancy test in my hands. "How far along are you?" She looked down. "Almost 3 months. I found out a week after we broke up. I took the test and then the next day went to the doctor to find out how long." I lightly gasped. She had to go through this all alone for three months. I pulled her to my lap again, hugging her tightly. She put her head in my neck. "Your not mad?" "Of course not, Baby! Just because your the one who's pregnant doesn't mean it's your fault. I love you so much and I want to have kids with you but it's your body and if your not ready, we don't have to." She pulls her face out of my neck. "I want to have this baby with you." I picked her up and spun her around. "We're going to be parents, Betts!" Small tears of joy escaped my eyes. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces. "Wait, wait, wait. I just want to ask... If you still love me why'd you break up with me?" I sat back down on the bed with her still on my lap. I'm not planning to ever let her go again. "I was worried. I had an enemy and I was afraid she would hurt you but now she's gone and we don't need to worry." She nodded her head.

6 months later and our beautiful baby girl was born. We named her Juliet Elizabeth Jones. Believe it or not Alice Cooper was our biggest supporter and even took care of the baby while we were at school. One day I was sitting in the Blue and Gold during last period because I had it free when I was called to the office. Alice brought Juliet to school because she would not stop crying. "Hey Alice. What's up?" She sighed. "I don't know what to do, Juliet won't stop crying. I thougt she would cry enough to tire herself out but she's been crying the past two and a half hours." She passed me the baby seat with a screaming Juliet in it. I unbuckled her and picked her up. She immediately stopped crying as I lightly bounced her. "Wow. Okay," Alice exclaimed. "I can keep her with me. I have last period free." Alice nodded. "Alright see you later, Jughead." I kept Juliet in one arm and picked up her car seat in the other. I walked through the halls back to the Blue and Gold, every once in a while someone would gush over how cute my baby was. I made back to the Blue and Gold and set down the car seat. I sat down on the couch and softly rocked Juliet to try and get her to sleep but that just made her more excited. She started loudly giggling. I chuckled and grabbed one of the toys from her car seat. I started playing around with her until I heard the door open. I lifted my head and saw Betty. "Jug?" She walked farther into the room and saw me. "Surprise!" She giggled and walked over to me. She picked up Juliet and said, "Hey baby. What're you doing here?" "She wouldn't stop crying so your mom brought her here and I offered to keep her the rest of the day since I have a free period," I said. She sat down next to me and I put my arm around her shoulders. She cuddled into my side. "I had to finish something but now I have the rest of the period free." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Alright well if you don't mind, I'm gonna do my homework." She kissed me and sat up. "Go ahead, I already finished mine," I said. She handed me Juliet and got up from the couch. She sat down at her desk while I sat on the floor and played with Juliet. A few minutes later Betty stood up and walked over to me. "I'm finally done." I gave her a kiss. "Good. Now we can enjoy sometime just the three of us." She smiled and started playing with Juliet while we waited for the bell to ring. The door opened right as Juliet started crying. "I think she's hungry," Betty said as she picked her up, getting ready to breastfeed her. Veronica stepped into the room. "Oh sorry. Did I interrupt something?" I shook my head. "Nope. What's up Veronica?" "Betty left one of her books. Here," she said and handed me the book. "I'll talk to you later, B." She walked out of the room and I turned around to Betty. I placed the book on the desk. Just as Juliet falls asleep, the bell rings. "Thank God," I say. Betty chuckles and hands me Juliet. I grab my books and Betty grabs hers along with Juliet's car seat. We walk out of the Blue and Gold, heading to Betty's locked first. We were just having casual conversation. She put her books away and grabbed her backpack. Many people were stating at us, probably because were highschoolers with a baby, but we didn't care. This is my little family and I'm proud of it. Then we went to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out of school. We got into my truck and drove to Betty's house where we were both staying to be close with the baby. We got out of the truck and brought Juliet inside. She was thankfully still asleep so we put her in her crib. Betty plopped down onto the bed me right behind her. She rolled over to me and cuddle into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her hair. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," she giggled. This is my life now and I wouldn't ask for anything else.

Didn't know how to end this one either but I had these ideas while trying to sleep and put two of them together.